The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My desk is a mess, how do you store your stuff??

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by genelman, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. genelman

genelman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia

That is a great idea . . . why didn't I think of that. Thank you.

2. murfey

murfey Full Member

Mar 17, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Ditto the above, really cleaned my gear up and only cost £3 (UK)

3. CountSmackula

CountSmackula Genisis Junkie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    Tabasco LAnd
    On my desk, I have a small lure container that holds my daily needs: charged batts, unused clearos, and various needle/syringes. I also keep pill bottles with filled clearos (labeled w/ the flavor) of my favorite flavors. There are 6 of those (3 fruit & 3 mint).
    Under my desk, I keep a craft box (kind of like a tackle box): the top compartment holds my supply of spare (new) needles & syringes; the lift out tray has my mixing supplies and empty bottles; the large bottom compartment holds my juices, plain VG and PG nic.

4. MissThree33

MissThree33 Full Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Seattle
    So, haha, I haven 't received my first kit yet, and I'm still on the analogs until then. It should be here mid-next week.

A few years ago I bought a BF a men's watch organizer. It's very handsome. When I threw him out (haha) he didn't take the box. Currently it's holding junk like pens, keychains, and spare beads from my beading obsession. I'll dump all those things out and use his old "jewlery box" It's good looking and the compartments are all about the right size.

I'm also in the midst of selling my house and since people will be in and out with agents I want to hide the chargers and spares as best as I can. I think I've worked out a solution with a shallow basket where I can feed the charger cords through the basket, and close the lid, and leave it on my kitchen counter like it's a bread basket. I'm sure a few rude looky-loos will peer in it, but the vast majority won't.

.... waiting impatiently for my kit. LOL.

5. PatrickG

PatrickG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Indiana
    I keep my stuff in empty cigar boxes I buy from a tobacconist for 2 bucks a piece. Choice juice goes in the Monte Cristo box.

6. ZEROnicVāPr

ZEROnicVāPr Full Member

Mar 24, 2012
    NE OH, USA
    My wife set up each bottle in an ice cube tray with a pipettes in each section (not all bottles have droppers). Ghetto, I know, but we need a better solution too!

7. genelman

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia

Let me know if you need a realtor or a loan officer... lol. just kidding... I am not licensed in Seattle . . . but if you have any question . . let me know.

8. elb7

elb7 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Massachusetts
    I have a crafts organizing box for things that are not in use (cartos and such) but i use a regular old desk organizer - a little black wire one i got at Stables for the things am using. it holds a couple of e-cigs, assembled, batteries, a couple of USB changers - a couple of bottles of juice, paper clips and a mini screwdriver i use often. Also a small bottle of hand sanitizer (easier than having to go wash my hands every time i get juice on 'em - does the job well enough with a tissue ;))

I don't have anything terribly large - my biggest PV is an eGo W with the large battery. but yeah - it can get out of hand really fast!

9. MissThree33

MissThree33 Full Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Seattle
    haha, not me! I worked in IT for a real estate company for years, and currently work in IT at a capital lending firm. I know more real estate agents and loan officers than I ever wanted to (you're all insane! :D) LOL. I can't seem to get out of this industry, I even worked for 7 years at a software company that built origination and servicing software!

10. Cloud Wizard

Cloud Wizard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

11. MissThree33

MissThree33 Full Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Seattle

oooooo.... pretty! I like! Although, this is very similar to the watch box I have. The watch box just isn't as deep. But in looking at it, I DO have a jewelry box that I'm really not using that is deep enough. It was handed down to me by my grandmother when she passed. She always wanted me to quit smoking, so maybe that would be more appropriate to use. A reminder to me from my grandmother. I'm going to go clean it out right now.

12. Boomcie

Boomcie Full Member Verified Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Georgetown, SC
    I'm pretty new(less than a month) so I don't have an excessive amount of gear and juice. I fit everything into an old pistol case, this will work for me until I find something better.

13. genelman

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Lots of good ideas, the tool box is my favorite so far, I wish there is a piece of furniture that I can use, like a small chest do drawers that I can put in the living room.

14. OneDayIllQuit

OneDayIllQuit Full Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Kent UK
    Have you thought about a jewelry armoire?

15. Cloud Wizard

Cloud Wizard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

16. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    I went the tacklebox route, as well...

17. twohandedcreations

twohandedcreations Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2011
    orlando florida
    I store my juices in the "Juice Box" mini fridge!! and I'm totally outta room!!! I think I'm gonna need a full sized refridgerator befor long!!! Not kidding at all....!!!!!
    IMG_3450.jpg

18. genelman

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia
    This is by far the best solution ever. Wow.

19. genelman

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia
    I think for the juices to steep they need a dry dark place, not a cold place, and what about your pv and accessories?

20. genelman

Mar 8, 2012
    Fairfax, Virginia
    I order these plastic coin boxes and they work great to store the juices. untitled.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.