My desk is a mess, how do you store your stuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
I have a desk drawer and a plastic container drawer dedicated to my supplies. My desk is still a mess lol. :vapor:

With all the cases, containers, and drawers I have at my disposal things still get all over the place when I get on a modding kick (or I get a couple of new toys in the mail).

dshark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Twin Cities, Minnesota
This is far from my entire inventory of PV's and hardware to them but I just made this stand for my GLV's:
GLV Stand.jpg

twohandedcreations

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
I think for the juices to steep they need a dry dark place, not a cold place, and what about your pv and accessories?
I highly doubt dry would have anything to do with how 2 or more bottled/sealed liquids mix. The cold temperature might slow the process down ever so slightly But as you can see I have plenty of juices to choose from so timing really isn't a factor for me. The main reason I keep my juices in a fridge is because I believe VG is an organic material that is susceptible to bacteria and/or mold. The cold greatly decreases the speed at which bacteria develops. Having so many juices at any given time, My main concern is shelf life not steep speed. I'm definitely not the only one who keeps their juice in the fridge. As, for my PVs I mod, so I have a whole room/workshop that I like to call the vape-ratory with 2 desks and an armoire with PV's and hardware scattered everywhere. I'd have to say my PV collection probably exceeds 75 currently although my new provari mini has kinda left all the rest of my PV's feeling neglected...!!!

RosieRags

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Tennessee
For now this is how I store my vaping supplies on my desk. The box full of juices are about to be housed on a lazy susan covered by a cake dome (waiting for delivery from e-bay and walmart) The wooden box I keep my pv's in was purchased on e-bay as a make-up brush holder (paid $7.50 + $5 shipping) It has enough round slots to hold 8 stick/eGo or E-Powers and 8 cartos. The blue box holds my cartos that are loaded or waiting to be cleaned. I have all other supplies in my boxes from Hoosier and KBV. I know I need something with a drawer that I can put under the desk on the shelf where I now have books, but I have only been doing this foe 3 months so I still have time to get more organised. No little children live here and the dogs just aren't that interested...LOL VapingSupplies2.jpg VapingHolder.jpg

RosieRags

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Tennessee

RosieRags

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Tennessee
I forgot to mention my husband's box of pv's and juices. It's just a small mailer box he carries back and forth to work. He hands me his carto's when he gets home from work ( I get home an hour earlier than he does). I fill his empty carto's with his favorite flavors in his tanks, hand out fresh carto's if the old ones are past usability and put his batteries on chargers...LOL His needs are simple, I'm the one that has a "buying" addiction!

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
I should never have started reading this thread!
Although my desk looked fine and the stuff I use was organized,
I have lots of stuff I haven't seen for a while.

Can you guess what I've been doing all night?

:D

Besides vaping!

Okaaaay, I'll tell you!
I dug every-thing out and re-organized!

At least I did an inventory of what I have while re-organizing!
I even printed out some new pix for my clear containers!

Thank goodness for coffee!
At least I know where everything is...
...until I forget again!

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol:

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
I was trying to find a place to keep everything out of reach from the grand kids. I had an extra toolbox I wasn't using. It works better than I thought it would for keeping everything organized. I only lock it up when the grand kids are here for a visit. They get into everything!!!

View attachment 89839 View attachment 89840

Wow. now that's what i called organizing

Keebler

Dec 18, 2009
Clearwater, FL
I don't have extensive hardware, just my eGo and my old 510 batteries and cartomizers, so I have a small cookie tin in my nightstand. Some of my spare hardware goes in a travel case. When my kids were smaller I kept my juice in a locking medicine case in my medicine cabinet, available at CVS, but not so much anymore. Now they go in the nightstand drawer too.

Locking medicine cabinet:
Buy Helix Prescription Drug Security Cabinet online at CVS.com

7925227050.jpg

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I think we all go thru that.
But I have a 3 part organizer box bought from a dept. store like target or walmart, each box locks into eachother to make a tower (?) I have 1 box with empty bottles for DIY and other things for the same purpose
then, i have the another one it containing my batteries, drip tips, cartos, syringes and any other items for the same purpose and finally the last one holds my juices. hahahaha, i have several organizers, but ya know what, it doesn't matter, it's still a mess, BUT AN ORGANIZED MESS!!!
sugismimi

enchantedwonder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
California
I'm just using a small cardboard box ;) I've been thinking about a tackle box though, or a small tool box. Some of those have a hole for a lock. I agree with others, with all the great smells that some juices have it would be beyond tempting, and fatal for a Child. I don't have that here, but I do have dogs so I'm mindful.

Greatest Success to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread