The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My desk is a mess, how do you store your stuff??

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by genelman, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RansomB

RansomB Full Member Verified Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Santa Cruz, California
    I was thinking of buying a medicine cabinet and hanging it near my desk.

2. rycheme

rycheme Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Since I don't have a lot of stuff, I just keep everything in a small purse that fits inside my regular purse. Or just on my desk at home.

Sent from mah 'Bolt made by Zeus himself

3. bodrell

bodrell Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    Michigan
    I'm so glad you asked this question because I'm still figuring it all out!

I have an old pine armoire in my home office; one drawer so far is dedicated to vaping supplies. Earlier this week I found a very old "baby food warmer" dish at a thrift shop with four little sections, that's on my desk. The ashtray in my van is now a stash place for spare cartos and juice. And there's some in the jacket pocket I wore tonight.

No kids here but I do have dogs, so the drawer is my "secure" place in case the dogs decide chewing a bottle of flavored nic juice is a fun idea.

4. RansomB

RansomB Full Member Verified Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Santa Cruz, California
  5. TommyG

TommyG Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2012
    Aurora, CO
    On my desk, and it holds quite a bit.
    IMG_20120120_232245.jpg

and when I'm heading out and want to carry a ton...
    IMG_20120329_113742.jpg

6. sandybeach

sandybeach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    Chicago
    Tommy, what is that case on the bottom? Where do you get it?

7. TommyG

Jan 12, 2012
    Aurora, CO
    That was a sketch kit I purchased at Joann's Fabric for about 10$, my wife still has all the pencils. I took a needle and thread to the right side to better hold things, after the picture was taken.

8. Cloud Wizard

Cloud Wizard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Outstanding!!!! I could spend a long weekend in the mountains, quicked back near a campfire, with that kit...

9. Warren D. Lockaby

Warren D. Lockaby Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2011
    South Carolina, USA
    Hmmm, just looked around here, especially at my desk, I it looks like I store my stuff about the same way you do. Uh, except for the "wife"... didn't have any place to keep one o' those so I had to get rid of mine back in the '70s. Had no idea how much space they'd take up 'til I got one myself!

:toast:

10. TommyG

Jan 12, 2012
    Aurora, CO
    Exactly, and I can throw a few 30 mil bottles up top. I wanted to be one of those guys who could find things to mod like Mamu, but instead I'm just good at finding cases...lol

IMG_20120329_113742.jpg IMG_20120227_182239.jpg IMG_20120129_175046.jpg IMG_20120126_091811.jpg

11. Cloud Wizard

Cloud Wizard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There is art in organization my friend...

12. tinajfreeman

tinajfreeman Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    5-6 fully loaded PV's with different flavors in my pencil jar, several "current day" juices in a matching paperclip holder, and a large black cosmetic case on the bookshelf (looks like a leather box with brass closure) that holds my juice collection and extra hardware.

Unfortunately, just did a big DIY order and am going to have to come up with a solution for those things as my case is nearly full...hmmm....

13. Jinu

Jinu Full Member

Feb 26, 2012
    California
    Have a case for all of mine but my eliquids i put in a shoe box under the bed where the sun don't shine. lawl

14. MommaAJ

MommaAJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    CO
  15. mg7454

mg7454 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2011
    ROFL
    I got a few of these in various sizes at Walmart, they are not expensive and really help me to keep things organized. I like having a few different containers to store my supplies in instead of a large container.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Rectangular-Flip-Tite-Storage-Container/16332467

They are clear, so I put a piece of colored paper around on the inside & store my e-liquids, batterys, pass-through cords, tanks, etc. in a few of them, and slide them behind my computer screen on the desk.
    I dropped one & it cracked a little; however, it has a double-wall and it still holds my e-liquid bottles.
    The flip handle on the lid makes the lid easy to remove, but the lid stays tightly closed when you flip the handle down flat. (Like when I dropped it. My glass e-liquid bottles did not fly out and/or break).

I even use the smallest one to soak my cartos in EverClear and the lid keeps the EverClear from evaporating, and stays on tight (if I should drop it too!). No, I am not drinking the EverClear!

I keep a few things I use a lot in the desk drawer.

I also got this 40 watt lamp at Walmart for about $19 (but in a nickel finish)...it has an electrical outlet & compartments all around for holding a few cartos, paper clips, business cards & the large-hole/pen holding compartments are great for eGos and smaller e-cigs upright, which is great for if you have a CE2 carto or a tank on the e-cig! There is even one larger hole compartment that would (possibly) hold a ProVari! I like the goose-neck on the lamp, and it's great to have by my keyboard and for a vaping lamp!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Creative-Motion-Organizer-Desk-Lamp-Magenta/13845505#ProductDetail

I always make sure that I pick up my mess as I go. I make sure that I put the few things left out at night away before bed. I find that way it doesn't become an over-whelming mess!
    LOL!
    Happy Vaping!

16. miller552

miller552 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    Texas
    DSCN4585.jpg

With equipment, juice, DIY, and Modding I outgrew the desk...the bar...the cabinet...and simply combined it all into the vape cart, kitchen cart from WM.com!

17. yardbyrd

yardbyrd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I bought a Plano three tray fold out tackle box at Bass Pro Shops on sale for about $8. It works like a champ. It also has holes drilled on the top and bottom so it can be locked. Lots of small spaces and then plenty of room on the bottom. I love it.

18. chainsaw316

chainsaw316 Full Member

Feb 23, 2012
    New Jersey
    I just keep my stuff on the bottom shelf of my pantry in the tins I recieved from Halo after ordering their kits. Its not the best setup in the world but it gets the job done for the most part.

19. TommyG

Jan 12, 2012
    Aurora, CO
    I never knock the Halo tins, the very first juice I ordered was their tobacco sampler, and I still put that tin to use to this date.

20. JD1

JD1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    KY
    I have a desk drawer and a plastic container drawer dedicated to my supplies. My desk is still a mess lol. :vapor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.