My E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorkMan

Jul 17, 2019
New Orleans
81BB15E4-47B1-4833-8616-F11E23F5F024.jpeg
I’ve been vaping since 20 June, here is my stable of juices so far minus one I can’t show. I vaped 100% VG some last night, oh man the clouds were dense. I can’t believe all the flavors that I see y’all talking about! I haven’t opened the PG yet.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I’ve been vaping since 20 June, here is my stable of juices so far minus one I can’t show.

Looks like you've got a good selection of eliquids so far. I see you also have plain PG and plain VG. Are you thinking of starting to DIY your own eliquids, too? It definitely saves a bunch of money and is fun to be able to always make your own.

Just a heads up on something else, if you don't mind. You may want to crop photos (to show only what you want people to see...ie. your bottles of stuff) and then resize them, before posting them on the forum. That bottle of Solace eliquid for example...is actually 5" tall on my laptop screen. Photos upload to ECF at their actual size, and only appear compressed to fit on the page. If you'll hover at the top of your pic, the words "Click this image to show the full-size version" will appear. If you do click it...you'll see how huge it is.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Yes I do see mixing in my future!

I think you'd really like it. Also, it'll be a great skill to have, no matter what the FDA and others do in the future concerning vaping and eliquids.

Thanks for the photo advice, I do everything on my iPhone now so I’ll have to get on a computer to see what you mean. What should I resize to?

After you crop a photo, so it's only showing the main object(s) in it...I'd resize it so it's no bigger than about 400px x 500px at the most. Even that would be fairly large. Your original photo was 3,024px x 4,032px and was scaled to fit the space by ECF, so it shows up as 555px x 740px.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
OK good info thanks! Now I need to figure out how to do that on my iPhone. I know how to crop but not resize.
Smartphones browsers are made for passive consumers. On a computer it takes me ten seconds to copy an image to the clipboard, paste it into Paint, resize, and crop, then copy back to clipboard and paste into here. It'd probably take you ten minutes to do the same thing on an iPhone.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@YorkMan - For example, the resized and cropped photo that GoMuniEsq posted is a much better size. Its actual size is 755px x 270px. Height wise (270px) it fits fine, but length-wise (755px) it runs off the right side of the allowed space by ECF (in its actual size). Compressed though, it fits fine! That's hard to avoid though when the width dimension of a photo is much larger than the height, as in the line of bottles you have there.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: YorkMan

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I downloaded an app and resized down 50% but now I can’t upload any photos! Argh!

I don't want nor have a Smartphone, so I can't help you with any apps or uploading photos from it to ECF. Hopefully someone will be along shortly who can help you though.

If you resized your actual original pic down by 50%, it'll still be 1,512px x 2,016px, which is still too big. If you cropped it and then resized it 50% though, it should be smaller. The photo info showing its px (pixel) length and width should show in your app though I'd imagine.

• Useful

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
How does this one look re size?

d35026a9-a7ea-46fb-a71d-bd5519ce02f5-jpeg.829823

YAY!! :banana: :thumbs: :banana:

That looks great, and it loaded really quickly! Nice job!

I remember trying to see that photo in the original size, when you'd posted it on another thread (can't forget that eyeball). Had to give up then though, because it was much bigger on there and was taking a long time to download. Once I checked the actual size of it, I knew why. I'm glad I get to see it now though, as it's a very nice pic! (The blue in that eyeball does bring out the blue in the drip tip, too. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread