Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Thanks for all the kind words everybody! I plan to make a few more of different styles and I'll be sure to post pics and who knows maybe offer them for sale. Seems like a few of you would like to have one so I guess I'll get working on a few to show off. I can make them to hold just about any PV and accessory with a variety of stain, gloss finishes and accent hardware. I Plan to make some SteamPunky ones, Horror themed, Pagan/wiccan, Classy, and some Pretty ones especially for the ladies ;-) I'm taking my caddy out to our favorite bar tonight to set up on our pub table we always sit at. I usually always bring my zippered ego case with all my stuff in it but tonight i'm bringing the caddy!

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
I got tired of knocking all my PVs and heads over on my desk and made this a while ago. I wasn't going to post it but since I came accross this thread, I thought I would share. Not quite as nice as yours, but functional.

DSCF0049.jpg

Duckbitesman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
Moore Oklahoma
i will buy one from you, put me on the list bud!

seriously i want the steampunk one or if you made me one that looked like the TARDIS and the top came off to reveal the batts i would kiss you on the mouth.

like make one and cut it in half for a top / bottom effect, you pickin up what im throwin down?

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
I got tired of knocking all my PVs and heads over on my desk and made this a while ago. I wasn't going to post it but since I came accross this thread, I thought I would share. Not quite as nice as yours, but functional.

View attachment 163025

Dude that looks sweet! I like it good job!

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
i will buy one from you, put me on the list bud!

seriously i want the steampunk one or if you made me one that looked like the TARDIS and the top came off to reveal the batts i would kiss you on the mouth.

like make one and cut it in half for a top / bottom effect, you pickin up what im throwin down?

Not familiar with the "TARDIS"...... What is that?

Duckbitesman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
Moore Oklahoma
Not familiar with the "TARDIS"...... What is that?

It is the Phone Box that the Doctor travels in with his companions in Doctor Who, one of my all time favorite series.

if you google it you will see hundreds of pages of pictures, and in my profile my picture is on Halloween when i was the doctor and my 2 year old daughter was the TARDIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread