My experience with GLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanada

Nov 13, 2013
Livonia
Hello
I wanted to share my recent experience with GLV. I recently moved back to Michigan and a long time friend recommended GLV and Sycodrops when I mentioned that I was looking for a vape supplier. She raved about how much she loves her GLV and how good Sycodrops liquids are. Very happy to have found a place to go since my supplies were running a little low, I drove out to GLV last week. When I got there, I was informed that Sycodrops and GLV no longer worked together but that they have their own line of juices. Ok, no big deal since I love trying new makers. I had intended on purchasing quite a bit of hardware and juices but he lady behind the counter was very unfriendly and I honestly felt like my presence was a bother to her so I hurriedly made a few selections so as not to infringe on her time any further. While she was cashing me out, I politely inquired as to whether or not she knew if I could order Sycodrops online since I still wanted to try them. That's when she became VERY rude and totally went off and launched into a rant. I was shocked. I really didn't listen to her but I was able to come to the conclusion that Sycodrops and GLV parting ways wasn't amicable. Ok, things happen in business, I understand that, but I was a customer and did not deserve a tirade because I asked a simple question. I walked out without a word in the middle of the whole thing and will absolutely NOT return. My friend was as blown away as I was by the whole thing and she had no explanation for that behavior. She has since found out that Sycodrops moved into their own store and I will be going there today. I'm fairly certain that GLV has lost my friend's business as well as mine. I don't know what happened between the companies, nor do I care. I do know that what I experienced in that store was totally and completely uncalled for. Customer service, or lack of it, can make or break a business and the owners of GLV would do well to remember that word of mouth is a powerful thing.

00gt1

VapeMeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
  • Deleted by keyzygirl

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.