My GLV's 3 year durability test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
Last year I posted My GLV's 2 year durability test. Another year has gone by and I still have not destroyed my GLV. I actually have been extra rough on it but still no problems.
I chain vape and devises I had with puff counters show I vape 1100-1400 button presses a day. Those devises never lasted me long and after the novelty wore off or they broke I would go back to my GLV. I figure my GLV easily has over 1,000,000+ button presses now and never a problem.

Today I spent a short time with some sand paper and a little polish to clean her up for a picture. This was the first time I ever polished her up :) She has many battle wounds and was very dirty. I just wanted to see how she would clean up after all this time. She still has some battle wounds but cleaned up nice and easy :)
1385274_10151642844651526_432077401_n.jpg

I want to thank everyone at Great Lakes Vapor for truly making the most durable low maintenance mod on the market. I would really love to see a 18650 version someday :)

Last edited:

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
I see it can take a beating and keep on ticking, but what magical things can it do? It must be more then a strong battery holder.

I would not call it magical but it is reliable and indestructible. I have many mechanical mods and some just as indestructible but I am always cleaning contacts, adjusting contacts, messing with something to get it to work the way I want. With the GLV it has been maintenance free for me :) It just always works and works good. I have many devices and have destroyed even more...lol Only magical thing it does is keep me happy :)
1391852_10151644662406526_894328804_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread