My fellow newbies: On ordering e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
I love a bargain, most of us probably do. When starting out vaping you see that quality USA made e-juice is going for $15-20/30ml, and then you look at how cheap the Chinese stuff is...but then it's Chinese so it can't be as good, right?

Enter USA made juices that sell for $6-7/30ml on special. Everyone loves a bargain, right? It's only smart to try it.

Well let me share my initial experience trying to save money and buy some inexpensive USA juice. I got 120 ml cause the price was so good. I also got a 3ml sample of some juice from one of the places that charges $15+ for a 30ml bottle.

No comparison folks. I will gladly pay $15-20/30ml bottle, because in my very limited experience that juice is light years better in terms of flavor, TH and vapor production.

Lesson learned, and it only cost me $24 plus shipping. Next time I am putting that $24 toward ordering some more of that 3ml sample I got. Another good tip is if you find a thread that people talk about their "all day vapes" in, chances are those are some pretty good juices. I have some of those on order right now.

dpankerican92

Oct 17, 2010
Queens, NY
I had a bad experiance with liquid from china..I paid something like $4 for a 50ml of tobbacco flavor so I said why not and order 5 bottles. If I can only describe to you how disgusting it tasted. The only good thing was the price. U should look into e liquid planet. They have really good reviews on their liquids and their priced are decent.

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
I agree I've got lucky with a couple of cheap USA juices but for the most part they're collecting dust. My 2 favorite vapes I paid like $23 per 30ml bottle. I've got a few cheap ones i ordered from recommendation threads some were so/so most I'm letting age for a couple weeks to hope they improve. I'm starting to think maybe I should just stick with the current stuff I like I could of ordered a couple more 30ml bottles of what I know I like instead I ended up with stuff I'll have to try to trade off.

I am going to start on trying to DIY just waiting on the flavors I ordered to arrive.

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I ordered Maple Tobacco, Honey Flue Nut and RY4 for my first order. Love the Misfits btw, had a devillock in high school.

Good choices. I have a 30ml bottle of Maple tobacco. Haven't tried the honey flu nut.(just honey flu) The RY4 is the best I've had. Not too sweet. Usually too sweet for me.

Oh yeah, and... Misfits rule! :headbang:

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Load of rubbish, there are some awesome Dekang flavors, you just obviously haven't experimented with them enough of them to find some good ones. I find that most USA juices don't have enough flavor, a lot of them just add the same amount of flavor to their base with every flavor and think that's how it should be, Dekang doesn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread