Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
R.I.P. Rn4072 Mydnyte atomizer

18th sept. 2008 - 10th Dec 2008

Born at e-cigs.co.uk

passed away peacfully in...my mouth ..

well this day had to come sometime. I've suffered my first loss. Now I've had 2 901 atomizers go all wimpy on me but this is the first completeley dead one i've had.
She was a smoking then a chokin now she's gone :cry:

still the atomizer was my daily main workhorse for most of it's life so nearly 3 months of heavy use..that's good going..and it's not like it even dropped off in vapour...ever..i've just put a replacement black one on and granted the draw is a little lighter but the vapour volume is no different.

goodnight my darling...sleep well.....bah ..where's my tools . time for a 901 atomizer-pen battery adaptor..

Last edited:

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I recently gave up on an atomizer myself. It was one of the two that came with my Screwdriver. I cleaned it, I blew it out, I tried cooking it back to life by leaning on the button, but nothing helped and I finally had to give the poor little guy a decent burial (in the bin). He was a loyal friend, but he won't be missed, particularly.

bribri

Moved On
Oct 13, 2008
San Mateo, CA.
anthropomorphism an·thro·po·mor·phism (ān'thrə-pə-môr'fĭz'əm)

n.
The attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to nonhuman organisms or inanimate objects.:D:D:D

Six String what is it called when people give human characteristics to their pets? I do it all the time... Talking about how my pitbull rolled his eyes at me.

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Six String what is it called when people give human characteristics to their pets? I do it all the time... Talking about how my pitbull rolled his eyes at me.

I think it is called the same thing.. and I think everyone does it to an extent.. It is so hard not to, especially with a pit! (I happen to have one.. Sweetest little guy in the world).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread