My First E-cig Purchase and Experience!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
PA, USA
Hiyas,

I'm not all that well known here, fairly new, and new to vaping as well. I have literally spent months researching this.

I quit smoking 3 months ago, and consequently gained weight as a result. I've quit before and I knew this was going to happen. Anyway...I knew I would start smoking again real soon if I didn't have some solution.

This again brought me back to these forums and I began researching more seriously what model I wanted, and which supplier I was going to choose.

I decided that I liked what I heard about the 510/Yeti/Dura-c/Titan. Now I had to find a great price, and a place where I could do some one stop shopping. I knew I wanted my juice and supplies from one place, that I had to be able to trust who I was buying from. I also know that I wanted to eventually mix my own flavors rather than rely totally on buying someone else's recipes. I like some do it yourself, I like keeping cost down, and I don't need unlimited amounts of nicotine since that's what I'm quitting.

Luckily I found InnoVapor and Noah there has become a friend :) I placed my first order with him cus his kits were unique, came with an unbreakable case with a lifetime warranty, and he sells ECOpure juice with no PG!! He offers great coupons and deals not only on initial starter kits (lots of choices) but also on replacement parts! He's also in the USA. I know people have reported their dealings with China are going well, I'm just not that brave, and I don't want to wait a week. InnoVapor offers Priority shipping, and my first order came in 3 business days.

The videos on his site are wonderful as well. Very informative and they show you how to do everything from charging your e-cig to refilling your cart!

Now, after I placed my order, I mentioned to Noah that I hadn't seen any PCC cases on his site. I ordered my kit using one of his awesome coupon codes, saving me $40. Would you believe he threw in the PCC!!

SO my order arrives, and oops, the original case wasn't there. I shot Noah a quick PM and that day my case was in the mail! I'm very impressed with the speed of the delivery, stock on hand, communication, and service. The Pelican case arrived today, and talk about impressive! I haven't seen any other supplier sell this! It truly is awesome! There are great pics of it filled on InnoVapor :: The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

So my intro kit is here. My batteries came fully charged! I got to start vaping the moment I took the kit from the shipping box. I had heard about break in times, and bad equipment, and all sorts of stuff that made me nervous. Everything was perfect, and a week in, it's still perfect! The ECOpure mild is lovely. I haven't tried all the flavors yet.

I'm totally impressed with my 510. I love the service of this supplier. I'm so lucky I found someone reputable the first time around, and I just want to pass this along to as many people as I can. I will definitely keep ordering from InnoVapor.com

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
It's always wonderful to hear success stories. :wub: And it's also very nice to hear about suppliers who do right by their customers. We're pretty darned fortunate to have so many suppliers here who believe in their products and are as passionate about vaping as their customers are.

Congrats on your decision to try vaping instead of picking up the stinky sticks again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread