My first e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage

Jun 17, 2010
California
So my Elumacig kit arrived a few hours ago, I got the battery charged up and just tried it for the first time. After my research I had one perception about how I would like it and how it would work. Real experience is a little different.

First of all I didn't have any trouble at all taking my initial puffs and I was a little surprised how think and creamy the vapor appeared, exhales are much shorter though.

Since I normally smoke menthol analogs I tried that flavor first. I realize that there are likely many different menthol flavors, this one tastes more like spearmint, its kind of nice actually. It makes my tongue tingle which is a little different. I also didn't have an trouble holding it like a regular analog.

After a little bit I noticed that I'm getting light headed, I also think that I might be swallowing some of the vapor cause my belly is a little on the queasy side. After about 30 minutes or so I started craving an analog, so I had one. I don't know if this is normal but that seemed a little weird when I smoked it. lol

All and all I have to say right now, it's a positive experience.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Welcome to the forum, Stage!

As you get familiar with vaping, you will find that your cravings for tobacco diminish rather quickly. At some point, you will realize that you don't need them anymore and an analog tastes dry and lifeless. Your E-cig will begin to taste much better than an analog once you find the flavors that you enjoy the most. Some of us didn't intend to quit, but put them down right away and others have drastically dropped the habit in days. Once you switch your source of nicotine, you don't have to go back to analogs at all and eventually will stop cigarettes completely. Tobacco won't control you like it did before you started vaping. You may be amazed at how little you think about analogs in the coming days.

This link is interesting and shows an effect of tobacco that your e-cig doesn't have, thank goodness. -> This is your brain on nicotine

This is another interesting link -> Believe it or not, your lungs are six weeks old - and your taste buds just ten days! So how old is the rest of your body? | Mail Online

Stick with it and your lungs will thank you! Good luck, Stage!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread