My first order

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Finally got my first order of my juice yesterday, I was waiting on my mailman to get here since my tracking number said it was out for delivery, Well I check my mailbox as the mailman came before I got to it I look and no package I was ticked, I had to wait for him to get back to his little truck and asked him where my package was he then looks at me and says I didn't deliver your mail to you yet well I looked at him ( I think with glowing red eyes) and said then what would you call this bill??? Yep they can give me my bill's but no package, he then said let me look in my truck, sure shootin he has my package and said he must have missed it..This isn't the first time they have done this to me..Well I have decided I'm going to wait until I get my Russian 91% on Thursday and build that (crossing fingers I can do it but figure if I can build the kanger coils I can do this) So when I get that done then will give my juice a try I'm so looking for toward it..I was surprised when my hubby said just get the real Russian and not a clone so I know it will be good right out of the box..He did tell me no more big purchases for awhile since he just got me my provari a few months ago and that is the only thing I will use, did away with my crappy other stuff..So will let everyone know hopefully on Friday how my juice order is. Feels like my B-day this week.lol Happy vaping everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread