My first post!!! ???DID I ORDER THE RIGHT MOD FOR ME???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
The only negatives that I have heard is that the voltage provided to the atomizer seems to be higher than is what you set it for. Set it low for awhile while you get a feel for how it performs so you don't burn your heads/juice. Also, I have heard that it is somewhat fragile. Beyond that, it always gets raves for the price. Any mod that keeps you analog free is the best mod ever made. Good luck, welcome and have fun!
I head from a friend of a friend of a friend who!?!?!?

Cmon man...

PBusardo ain't go to the V3 yet because the manufacturers/vendors ain't sent him one!!! (I told him I would order one from fasttech and have it shipped to him so vendors and manufacturers wouldn't cherry pick and what HE gets WE get! good or bad)

He likes the original Vamo....the Vamo V3 is just much moah bettah!

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I liked my Vamo V3 so much, I ordered another one. It's been on that slow boat from China for almost a week.

You'll love it, but you might have to baby the 510 threads as they're soft and imperfectly machined. If all you use are Ego threaded devices like Evods and Protank minis, you won't have a thing to worry about.

The power management functions and interface are top of the line.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I liked my Vamo V3 so much, I ordered another one. It's been on that slow boat from China for almost a week.

Me too!

I love my V3 and my only complaint would be that you can't lock the settings. If I'm not very careful when I lay it down, it's easy to accidently push one of the small adjusting buttons changing the volts/watts setting. If you're not getting the vape you think you should or, if it taste burnt, check the setting.

Also, someone mentioned that it may output more than what is indicated. I believe this to be true. I am currently vaping with a Protank 2 and a 2.0 ohm coil. I have the voltage set at 3.6v and it's perfect. At 3.8v it starts to taste burnt.

DNA1000

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
I just got a vamo a few days ago--and before that I had a mech mod that used 18650 batts and before that I had ego's.
So far I like it alot, however it is my first mod with vv and vw--but from what I have read online it's worth the price and holds up well.
It seems alot of people don't like the grooves on it--but I can't say they bother me too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread