The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My First Purple Package!!! :drool:

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by 69CamaroSS, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 69CamaroSS

69CamaroSS Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    After getting a bottle of Frenilla from the classifieds (between runs) I was immediately hooked, of course!!! Stalking the threads and spending A LOT of time reading reviews on nicoticket.com, I finally saved up and was able to take advantage of several SR juices which arrived today. I knew that it had made it to my mailbox the second I opened it!!! Fearing the worst due to the amazing aroma wafting from the mailbox, I grabbed the envelope and rushed in to cut it open while praying that my prize hadn't leaked all over the place. Of course, it had not due to the awesome packaging!! WHEW!!! Super excited to try my Strawnilla, Gravity, and Grape Ape and hoping my little bit of Frenilla will last until the new one has steeped long enough!! I already know about the suggested steep time for the 'nillas what doe you NT veterans suggest for Grape Ape and Gravity?

Now the hardest part of all....the dreaded steeping. Time to bust out my Steepmaster 9000 and shake things up a bit...actually 3000 strokes/min to froth, mix, release all the magical goodness within these bottles!
    image.jpg
    <note: old pic from before I discovered Clark's magic, or those would be NT bottles attached!>

2. TheUsualSuspect

TheUsualSuspect Senior Member Verified Member

May 18, 2014
    Peoria,IL, USA
    Lmao! That's the manly way to steep! I would like to note that there is a much safer way, with less finger losing potential and less manliness, ultrasonic cleaners work wonders. But hey, if you lose a finger or two just send them over to NT and they will add them to the Perkin's Paste. Think of it as an opportunity to give back to the community!

3. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Taking Clark's advice from the product descriptions (+ my impatience due to the amazing aroma that actually filled my mailbox and had me fearing leaking bottles (they didn't)), I pulled Grape Ape and Gravity out of the purple mailer and dripped them immediately after shaking and airing the out a bit.....WOW! In a word, AMAZING!! At least I'll have something to help me pass the time while my Frenilla and Strawnilla steep! :thumbs:

4. emily n portland

emily n portland Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2013
    portland, OR, USA
    Congrats on you first purple package!!

Good choices, as you've discovered already, the non-bakery fruits are generally ready to go foob.
    Not sure what you're vaping on...but, the grape ape is really fun on a vv/vw - from concord grape juice, to jolly ranchers at different temps.

5. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Several different VV/VW MODs...I like variety and discovering all the wonderful nuances available. NT certainly doesn't disappoint!!! Lots of fun...if only I discovered these before I spent a ton and filled a re-tasked cigar humidor with juices that are between meh and nope! :facepalm:

6. emily n portland

emily n portland Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2013
    portland, OR, USA
    I hear ya....took me 6 mos to find NT, so I have a box...
    I swear I've given a ton away....I think the ones that were left spontaneously multiplied or something....why on earth would I have bought all that?!

7. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    LMAO! love it!

8. built4feel

built4feel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2014
    South Central PA, USA
    Congratulations on your first purple package Camaro! Glad you joined us! You're gonna go Ape over this place pretty soon :laugh: , in a good way though...:2cool:

PS, check out the banner bribe thread that's stickied!!! :thumbs:

9. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    I know, right?!?!
    image.jpg
    Old pic...totally full and no tin or batts now...:facepalm:

10. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Looking for this ^^^^^^^ Link anyone?

11. distortoblotto

distortoblotto Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    Welcome to the family SS! Remember me? Go up to the top'o the page and just above the yellow box next to your thread title, click on nicoticket. The bribe thread is the 4th sticky down.....:thumb:

12. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Thanks distorto! I do remember you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.