My first Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

bea828

Oct 17, 2012
Arizona
OK - Almost 24hrs without an analogue. No craving for one either. Been a heavy smoker for most of my life and tried anything else. Already know - THIS IS WORKING!

!!! YAY !!!

good for you!!! I went one day with only one traditional cig. It's still not the level I can function at. But thus far I've been able in a week to cut my habit from a pack to a pack and a half a day smoker - to being a half a pack a day smoker. In a week.

we all get there eventually - our roads just diverge and are different.

welcome to ecf. I'm so very happy you have made the switch - keep posting about your progress - it helps keep me motivated to keep cutting out one more cig a day...

Miss Chris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Wisconsin
How exciting alegria!!! I'm so glad it's working for you! My last cigarette was on August 31st and I'll never put one to my lips again! I swear! Vaping has become my new hobby also. It's the best feeling to know you don't smell like an ashtray anymore. Have fun trying out all the great flavors of ejuice. I know I am! :vapor:

robtest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
atlanta, ga metro area
good for you!!! I went one day with only one traditional cig. It's still not the level I can function at. But thus far I've been able in a week to cut my habit from a pack to a pack and a half a day smoker - to being a half a pack a day smoker. In a week.

we all get there eventually - our roads just diverge and are different.

welcome to ecf. I'm so very happy you have made the switch - keep posting about your progress - it helps keep me motivated to keep cutting out one more cig a day...

Everyone progresses at their own pace... I did a similar thing to you for about 3 weeks, gradually converting to more and more e-cigging, then finally called a ciggie quit date on Jun.15... Been vaping exclusively ever since...

robtest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
atlanta, ga metro area
Yes - thank you! Currenty waiting for Alice In Vapelands sale to start on the 20th before I place my next Juice order. Also have to get some more FluCured from Bestecig.com

Got 14 flavours from bestecig.com so far. That should do nicely until I place/receive my order from Alice!

I am going through my 20+ flavors I got to try, mostly sample type sizes... Found some I like, some I don't and some that are just so so... It will be a much narrower list when I reorder... But probably bigger bottles... :p

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
... also - could some one tell me what I need to buy on top of my eGo-C starter kit which I have to use either a Vivi Nova or SteamMachine on my eGo-C.

Also - would these two be a great solution which I could also later use on a Provari?

What is the difference of a NovaMini/Nova(regular) - just sie or do they perform differently on an eGo-C?

Thank You All HEAPS In Advance!!!

Gypzy.Mama

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
Beaumont, Texas (for now)
The difference between the mini Nova and regular Nova is the size. Mini holds 2ml, reg holds 3.5ml. I use a mini, as well as a Kanger T2, and a replaceable Stardust, on my Vision Spinner (ego threaded). You'll probably want to order thread sleeves. They give the setup a cleaner appearance, as well as support the base of your tank. Unfortunately, my phone isn't allowing to post pics this morning and the internet is down. *sigh* I'll try to add in a couple of pics with and without the thread cover later.

By the way, welcome to ECF and congrats!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread