My Halo prime 15 has no taste,,,whats wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Hello fellow vapers.

Got my Halo test kit last friday and I have tried torque56(in a kanger t2) and midnight apple(in evod), I like them both. Today I refilled my evod with prime15 after run out of midnight apple, vape and hit are still there but missed falvor, it tastes like...water.

Maybe I should put it in a top coil clearomizer? Maybe it is what prime15 is, no strong taste?? Maybe my tongue is ruined by midnight apple(it has a very strong apple falvor+tobacco falvor)??

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Prime 15 is anything BUT flavorless.

Did you rinse out your Evod between liquid and let it dry sufficiently? If you did, the you might need to replace the coil head.

Prime 15 is a strong flavor, one I didn't care for (don't like nuts).

Hi, no I did not rinse evod, just vape till there is very small quantity of vapor come from it(I think at this point the old midnight apple runs out), then filled with prime15. At the 1st 10 vape I still feel a little apple flavor then nothing, I have to admit that throat hit is stronger with prime15 but there's no flavor in it...

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
Prime 15 is definitely a flavorful liquid, not a flavor I care for personally, but flavorful nonetheless. I suspect your taste buds are just going haywire at the moment from quitting smoking. Mine did the same. For me, it took a few weeks for them to adjust. Now they're back in full force and I can taste things with more fidelity than I have in like 15 years.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Sounds like you might have a case of vapers tongue. THings to try

1. Seriously up your water intake
2. Brush your tongue as well as your teeth
3. Eat something really sour/salty/strong flavored ( I do salty green olives)
4. Use this time of dead tastebuds to vape liquids you didn't care for
5. Vape unflavored liquid for a few days.

Vaper tongue happens to all of us and can last from a few hours to a few weeks. You will come out the other side of it though. :)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I've never heard of this but I guess it makes since, I can't taste anything for the last 4 days except for the fireball I've been using. Any particular flavors to stay away from to prevent this from happening again??
I don't think it is particularly associated with any one flavor. Not getting enough water is a factor though. SO keep drinking tons of water. I change up my flavors 4-5 times a day and don't have this happen very often but it does still happen to me. I think in the end it is just a part of vaping we cope with.

After all I remember plenty of times I smoked my analogs without really tasting them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread