E liquid Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
Hi Everyone,

I've been through a gazillion threads here on the forum searching for e liquid suggestions that may fit my 'wish' list. I'd still like to get some more input. I'm looking for something that is tobacco based with a sweetish taste and most importantly, a decent throat hit.

I did buy the Halo tobacco sampler and liked torque56 and Turkish tobacco. The Prime 15 was a little light and Longhorn, heavy. Midnight apple really didn't do anything for me but I may go back and try it again. My big disappointment was Tribeca. From what I've read here, some of the Halo liquids should steep for a while so I'm hoping it will improve in a few days. I also tried 4star General from My Freedom Smokes but it gave me no throat hit. All these were 1.2mg nicotine. And I have no problem with PG/VG ratios.

Any suggestions for what I could try? Thanks!!!

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
Have you tried the infamous Boba's Bounty from AVEjuice? Now that you can easily order it you should probably give it try. It definitely meets all of your criteria (tobacco, sweet but not too sweet, great throat hit and lots of vapor).

I also suggest Dragon Fire from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It's lovely! Tobacco-based, kind of sweet but again- not too sweet; it's a bit milder in flavor than Boba's but it's absolutely delicious. If you order it let it steep for a week or two.

Basically you won't go wrong with either of these!

electropotentia

Sep 22, 2013
Raleigh, NC
My local B&M has vaporBlunt juices and their tobacco is pretty good IMHO. More importantly their tobacco flavor mixes well with their fruit flavors. My roommate is currently hooked on the peach mixed with their tobacco.

Other than that I haven't tried too many tobacco flavors, but I can vouch for the quality of VaporChef Juices, as they are my current juice, and have a rather fast turnaround time (~4 days between order and receiving for me with just standard shipping). Hope you can find something great for you! :) Good Luck!

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
J-vapes and fuzion vapor are my go to vendors. I also really like Alice in Vapeland, but their flavors require actual steeping. A few days of sitting in a drawer won't cut it for them. I do fruity stuff though.

Vapor chef, mt. baker, ave...there are tons of quality vendors out there, and it will take more than just reading about them to find out what you prefer.

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ
I would look into getting a sampler from indigo.. i would recommend Eastwood and Eureka, my two personal favs.. next to Halo Tribeca. Every tobacco flavored indigo juice i have tried, i have loved.. and i am not the only one..

edit to add Swagger from pink spot... its almost too sweet though.. but oh so yum.

Last edited:

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
Have you tried the infamous Boba's Bounty from AVEjuice? Now that you can easily order it you should probably give it try. It definitely meets all of your criteria (tobacco, sweet but not too sweet, great throat hit and lots of vapor).

I also suggest Dragon Fire from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It's lovely! Tobacco-based, kind of sweet but again- not too sweet; it's a bit milder in flavor than Boba's but it's absolutely delicious. If you order it let it steep for a week or two.

Basically you won't go wrong with either of these!

Boba's Bounty was mentioned a few times when I was going through threads and got nice reviews. So did Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

Are there any others you....or anyone else here.....recommend from these vendors to try. And what about PG/VG ratio. From what I understand, PG will give you more throat hit. When I first started, I bought eliquid from a local B and M place. It was good but my lips and inside my mouth by my lips got so dry. I thought it was probably due to going off nicotine. But, when I started the Halo stuff, I noticed it went away. I thought maybe it was coincidence and was because my mouth adjusted to being off nic. But then I went back and vaped some of the original store stuff and in a half an hour, my lips were dry again. The store stuff was 60VG and 40 PG. So, I'm thinking the VG is drying me out too much (which is ironic cause people seem to have more of a problem with the PG).

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
I would look into getting a sampler from indigo.. i would recommend Eastwood and Eureka, my two personal favs.. next to Halo Tribeca. Every tobacco flavored indigo juice i have tried, i have loved.. and i am not the only one..

edit to add Swagger from pink spot... its almost too sweet though.. but oh so yum.

I just checked them out. You can get four for $12, Any others you would recommend?

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ
I just checked them out. You can get four for $12, Any others you would recommend?

The Turk is good is a good turkish tobacco... with the above two.. its in my rotation.. The RY is good.. and OOHRAH! everyone seems to really love.. but i have not been able to get a bottle yet.. will be in my next order though..

Last edited:
HoracePinker:10777505 said:

I second this, I don't typically vape tobacco flavors but hear Indigo is highly regarded for their tobacco flavors.

Kim Kennedy

Aug 31, 2013
Florida
I'm new too and I have tried Halo's Tribecca which I really liked at first then for some reason it started burning my mouth. I have also tried a sampler pack from Johnson's Creek, you get to choose what you want in your pack which was nice. I really liked their French Vanilla and the Mercado (strawberry) mixed together. My fav from them was Autumn Crisp but to my disappointment it is no longer available on their site. It tasted like Caramel apple, yummy!

Last night I found momandpopvaporshop and I have read so many amazing reviews about them. I wish I had more to spend cause I would have loved to try every single juice they offer! They sound so good and I can't wait to get that package in the mail. I will be sure to come back and let you know what I think once they get here. If you get a chance go to their site and give it a look, prices are decent and they give members here a discount with code ECFROCKS.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I think you ought to try some hangsen tobaccos. I started with them and quit cigs that minute. My supplier was liberty flights thier main ljne is hangsen. its excellent and you really cant go wrong with any of them( well except turbo smog) i like USA red, gold and silver, Churchill, hotel has a serious throat hit at 18 mg. 18 is where the throat hit is. 10 ml samples are 3.50. If you want something absolutely awesome with a great nutty flavor try their usa premium smooth tobacco.

steeping the juice will strength the flavor and th.

Pg will chap my lips and dry me out bad. Are you sure? So the halo is pg huh, we'll different strokes for different folks

Last edited:

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
The Turk is good is a good turkish tobacco... with the above two.. its in my rotation.. The RY is good.. and OOHRAH! everyone seems to really love.. but i have not been able to get a bottle yet.. will be in my next order though..

Thanks. I'm going to see if I can order. And thanks everyone else.

Wish I could figure the PV/GV ratios though...which is best for me.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Vermillion River's Kentucky lineup is a must try for a slightly sweet tobacco. Kentucky Vanilla and KY4 in particular. Plenty of throat hit @ 15mg strength. Their samples are 10mg but will give you an idea of the taste.

Tobacco Haze from mom and pops is another great choice for tobacco with sweetness.

If you want true tobacco flavor then Good E Juice's naturally extracted lineup (NET) is fantastic. Vita Bella is smooth tobacco bliss.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I used to refuse to run out of Dekang's Desert Ship. I don't vape that as much anymore as I'm DIY'ing my liquids now and I'm making tobacco flavors that I like better than anything I've bought yet.

But Desert Ship has a slightly sweet aroma and it packs a wallop on throat hit at 18mg. Cheap as dirt on most sites, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread