igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Fight Fight Fight :p

has anyone tried the new mighty atom battery yet?

any opinions before i break out the moola?

ive been bugging john about the new black evo that is coming out soon and he said they are testing the black battery version at the moment and so far they have got 8 hours out of it....... which is fantastic considering the size is smaller.

however, i dont know if the black one is the same type of battery as the white so please dont quote me on that!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Is the evo any good for dripping then?

yes, it works great for dripping! you do have to be a little carefull though and it drips best with just a couple of drops onto the metal wick rather than "in" the atomiser. 1 drop, let it soak in then another drop, let it soak in........then vape away!

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
Sounds good scott, i think a smaller battery with about 8 hours would make this thing near perfect, not the greatest fan of the black as i prefer for a cig to look like a cig but thats just my personal preference, i'm just hoping they dont go and put the web addy on the battery, i know its a perfect advertising tool for them but i hate it :evil:

ed_bollix

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2008
Royal Oak, Michigan usa
I was inspired by this thread and ordered a couple of kits and some parts. I also ordered the "Atom" battery and we shall see. I am assuming it will take a while to get to the States from the UK. If these things are as nice as they seem I'll be so pleased! I like all my various e-cigs but the thing they all have in common so far is the intermittent performance... Perhaps the EVO is the solution.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
I was inspired by this thread and ordered a couple of kits and some parts. I also ordered the "Atom" battery and we shall see. I am assuming it will take a while to get to the States from the UK. If these things are as nice as they seem I'll be so pleased! I like all my various e-cigs but the thing they all have in common so far is the intermittent performance... Perhaps the EVO is the solution.

check out www.youtube.com/igetcha69

i have a few vids of the EVO in action (smoke ring montage, evo review and e-cigs.co.uk review)

typan

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Staffordshire UK
Just a thought on this one, we know the battery lasts a long time, but how long actually comes down to how often we use it, I'm a heavy vapourer (Is that a new word ! ) So obviously less than someone who isn't. What I would like to know is how many carts to a full charge, so tomorrow I'm going to try and keep count how many times I top up during one full battery.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Good tip igetcha - makes the draw a lot lighter as well not having the cart in there.

i have found that the atomiser gets a lot easier to draw on over time. ive had mine for several weeks now and the draw is the same as a ciggie. plus its chucking out more vapour than ever! the smoke ring video i done was using the EVO with its original battery and atomiser and that shows HUGE vapour production!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
has your original atomizer lasted 7 weeks so far? if so that's spot on

ive had my EVO for about 5 weeks and yes its still on the original atomiser and battery.

funny thing is that i dropped the atomiser about 10 times in the 1st week when disconnecting the battery to put it on charge. the final time i dropped it, it landed straight on the wick and it got squashed completely flat! i got some tweezers and pulled and pushed it back into shape and another 5 weeks later its still going strong and getting better and better!

im lucky its a tough little belter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread