My Janty Yentl does not work....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alekto

Jun 30, 2008
Hey guys.

First time poster, so go easy on me!

I received my Janty Yentl a few days ago, did the initial battery charges and finally got round to trying it last night. It's not working very well at all.

When I draw on it, the tip does glow red, but there is so little vapour coming out. In fact, it's hard to notice anything at all.
Furthermore it's making an odd 'gurgling' noise.

Have followed the user instructions rigidly and to no avail.

Basically, this was my first e-cig purchase and I had high hopes, but I figure this is not for me.

Can anyone tell me how to reach Janty's support? I've flipped them a couple of mails without reply. I'd just like to return this unit.

Apologies for the rant!

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Alekto said:
I'm back on the smokes and I'd really rather not be..... Ludo was a very helpful guy, but I deleted the mail he sent me when he confirmed the order.
One unit is a recipe for failure if you're replacing ciggies. I started with three, which still wasn't enough to guarantee a working unit each day. :cry: They weren't Yentl's btw.

Deleted emails about a product you just ordered? Hmmm. I've got 11 years worth of online order data at my fingertips... so I'd vote you should keep the emails at least a few weeks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread