My Juice Feeder Sytem & Catch Cup for Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
the gf has a vapemate its a good device but i for one prefer a box. the vapemate just is not a bottom feeder either. although i do not have a provari the box attachment would make it something i might consider getting.

I'd also like a good bottom feeding solution, but I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. I can't stand box mods. That's my personal reservation with this mod, is that it will turn it into a big fat box. I don't want to demean the mod in any way. It's very impressive, just not my personal cup of tea as far as style is concerned.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Dalton, i understand that. have they even made a good bottom feeder attachment for the provari? this is the first attempt i have even seen. if this is the first i gotta give props as it seems like a step in the right direction.

To be honest I don't really know of any "bottom feeder attachments" at all. Well there is one called the Surge Tank, but it is FREAKIN huge. Other than that the only bottom feeders I know of are box mods.

This is DEFINITELY a step in the right direction. For people who like box mods or the GLV3-type setup this is going to be extremely popular. Heck even I agree that this is some pretty amazing stuff. Like a lamborghini, even if you don't like it yourself, ya can't deny that it's awesome.

Personally, I would like to see a vapemate, that screws onto the PV, and the atty screws on top of the Vapemate to bottomfeed. Small, compact, works. (Perhaps I should suggest it?)

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
I'm very excited to start working on wood, but the carpenter that will make the perfect two-hole, dont have the required drill, só yestarday i buy one for him, 4$, and was too busy with his work this week .

I could look at my wood/aluminum Reo mini mod, I think this mod is able to be beautiful, . my hope is not too heavy, so I've been keeping an eye on how to take the top of cup to eliminate the tube, for now will have the glv-3 specs.

.... keep turning the hope that the holes are made today, I can't wait more without modding something.....ehehehe:facepalm:

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
finally started the modeling of the coupler .... let's see what comes out.....:?:

imag0522.jpg

imag0527d.jpg

imag0529n.jpg

imag0532v.jpg

Last edited:

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
This mod is in Standby

Because the location of the window bottle, I have devised, is not the ideial .... the best for this case is in the lateral ... like a Revo2 or GLV-3.

Another mistake I made was joining the holes, must be separated....together is very open on top, and is dificial get something to cover.........if the hole is separated from the bottle, a lid is easy to adapt.

As soon as I can, I will go to the carpenter to make new holes separated... and put the bottle against the hole with the shaft, and away from the hole provari.

For now, this had been stopped a few days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread