My Juice Feeder Sytem & Catch Cup for Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
NUKE juice FEEDER CATCH CUP

I want to make coupler like GLV-3 in hardwood, for my Provari....for now i make the first steps.

3 VERSIONS

What you need;

imag0455vo.jpg

VERSION Catch Cup, which you can update to Auto feed system

put this tip here, is seated in the connector.

imag0456l.jpg

imag0457e.jpg

put juice in catch cup ... with time to learn the right amount.

imag0461z.jpg

As you can see I've got juice there, which gives a good time to vaping.

imag0462l.jpg

you can put an o-ring on top, and then holes as you will see later .... so no leaks.

scaled.php

Version only Catch Cup

is made to fit over the edge off the cover

imag0464p.jpg

can lead or not an o-ring ... to better fit the cup .....

imag0465i.jpg

oring is pushed down with a cup smaller.

imag0466n.jpg

like this

scaled.php

TOTAL Juice Feeder

... Made of a load pen.... will be ideal a silicone tube.

get a wire to curved shape.

scaled.php

heating, shaping, refresh in cold water, heat ... etc. ....

scaled.php

like this

scaled.php

Open the lid of a bottle .... with a wire or screwdriver to boil.

imag0477f.jpg

Make a hole in the cup, to attach the tube feeder.

imag0478f.jpg

Attach the hose to the feeder and the catch cup

scaled.php

If you use the o-ring to seal the cup, you can make holes .... and more like a walk down ... if they want to lower the air, the oring fall into the first floor. (Not yet stuck downstairs)
Sand the top edges of the cup, to oring penetrate and cover the top.

scaled.php

Everything is now mounted;

scaled.php

And finally I have an Juice Feeder for 1 € .... in the next step will be to make a general type coupler like GLV-3 in hardwood.

scaled.php

Watch the oring and the holes may be more, or level ... ... more on top down under, then I can raise or lower the oring to have more or less hole pump.

scaled.php

The juice goes into the cup .... what flavor and steam.:p

Can you see the juice, to enter into the cup? where it's dark.

scaled.php

.... the next mod will make the coupler to the feeder like GLV3 for provari .

Well, I began studying the concept the juice feeder coupler for provari ...... The prototype will be on solid hardwood and possibly later milling in a aluminum block.

Also wiil try to make the catch the cup in a drip shield empire, i must order one.

imag04871.jpg

imag0490v.jpg

imag0494z.jpg

imag04961.jpg

Last edited:

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
muito bem!!! agora faca um para mim tambem!! :)
misterD translation - well done! now make one for me too!

lol, amigo.:)

you also speak my language .... thanks.

Unfortunately, i just do mods slowly, very slowly and in short free time I have.

Also many other friends of the ECF asked me to make them a mini AW Reo 18490, plus buddies in my country forum ..... would have to do for everyone, so because i can't, i dont do for anyone else.

Besides, the taste of modding, is doing ourself.

what i can do, is to given lots of pictures, how i did the mods.... as you can see is not so hard, you can do slowly.

any questions, I am ready to help.

I like your idea of converting the drip shield for your feeder system.

Great job!

thx

I ordered an empire Drip shield to see what I can do, and thus make catch cup looks more PRO.

:)

Last edited:

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
if we could have a reservoir around your feeding dripping shield professionally made by Provape it no doubt would be a winner!

For me can be anything, unless it is something like a tank system ..

.... unfortunately for me provari sin by its length (due to the chip).

The height of Atty, is normal, but with the thickness of the tank, i do not even like to see that in a provari .... looks like a flute.... and with AW 18690 even more ........so my mod, is being designed for only 18490.

I think Provare, should make an effort to make shorten the length of Provari2 ....i dont know.

As I have said several times, my dream of PV, would be have a mix of Reo\provare ..... the approximate size of a mini Reo, 18490 AW, 3ml bottle and the VV chip provare.

God , hears me....:D

I could see pressing, threading or bonding a small barbed fitting into the side of the drip shield for the tubing to connect to it.

yes, it has been for my first prototype ..... possibly even going to send a milling stainless steel..... screw and everything ..

.... because I love his performance....Gave new life to my provari, even with a simple LR Atty 510 unbranded.

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I have to give you props on the design. The GLV3 thing is pretty awesome! That being said this is not something I would be interested in using.(I know...there's one in every group.) The Provari is kinda big to begin with. The GLV3 thing would make the Provari massive. I could make a VV bottom feeding box mod half the size.(Granted it wouldn't be nearly as pretty.)

pack21

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
PTG
I have to give you props on the design. The GLV3 thing is pretty awesome! That being said this is not something I would be interested in using.(I know...there's one in every group.) The Provari is kinda big to begin with. The GLV3 thing would make the Provari massive. I could make a VV bottom feeding box mod half the size.(Granted it wouldn't be nearly as pretty.)

I know, but I love all goodies of VV chip provari, being an Reo owner, I'm now very lazy to drip (i dont like tanks).....so I need a juice Feeder on Provari if i want keeping using it.

..... you must have faith, it not become the provari much bigger than it already is, wait and see. (will be totally finish by the end of week). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread