My Juice Reviews: The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Summer Sweet from MadTown Vapor

Nice full plume with a medium throat hit
Creamy, Sweet and tart fruity vape
This is kind of a required taste :)
I like it but then I've always liked dragon fruit
For those that have never had it before...
Dragon fruit...think:tart strawberry mixed with pomegranate with a hint of cranberry.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Pina Koolada from MadTown Vapor

lots of plume a bit of a throat hit
this is the first i've had koolada and can I say trying to vape it in my dripper about knocked me on my :censored:
trying to hotbox it while at work :lol: had vape coming out my nose, mouth and if it could have out of my eyes and ears :lol:
I know I said a bit of a throat hit, because it is a smooth vape but the koolada gives a nice kick
flavor is spot on of that of a pina colada :) and the koolada makes it feel like a cool vape
though there is no menthol in it and there's no mint taste, my brain keeps trying to say that there is due to the koolada

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Twinkie from MadTown Vapor

yes you heard right, Twinkie
the_twinkie__74625.1405389886.80.80.jpg

this one took me some time to review because 1. I'm still getting over strep throat and pneumonia and 2. I just wasn't getting the flavor that others were.
This is not a juice to use in a dripper, I don't know why but trying to drip this juice does it no justice....to get the flavor (thanks to someone that finally mentioned this) this one needs to be vaped in a tank.
Lots of plume and a nice throat hit, not to hard or light of a hit...in the dripper it was just a sweet vape almost icing flavor but in a tank you get the nice flavor of a cake and creamy goodness :)
now I ain't had a twinkie since I was a little tyke but I imagine this is what it tastes like :thumbs:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Melon Havon from Madtown Vapor

This is a great sweet vape with a nice plume and no throat hit, a bit of throat irritation to me with the coconut but that's about it
Nice sweet like a freshly cut watermelon, very subtitle flavor of strawberry gives it more of a sweet flavor than over powerful strawberry and a coconut flavor on the exhale :)

thank you dino for making me a watermelon vape...have been craving me some watermelon but with the weather this year there's not been any good ones in the store :lol: so I asked if he'd be able to make something ;) and he aimed to please and that he did.....

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Sucker Punch from Mt Baker Vapor

meh....nice thick plume, no throat hit, no real flavor to it...it's like a very bland semi sour gummy flavor....like a cheap no name brand of gummy bears....very disappointing from MBV...just barely a notch up from a flavorless vape....if you like unflavored vapes but want a touch of flavor....this would be good for you, otherwise....:closedeyes:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
This juice comes curtesy The Refuge
They were very generous and asked if I would review their juice
9.gif

while I'm not a fan of tobacco flavors this isn't too bad
Louie from The Refuge
a light throat hit with a nice plume. This has a nice mellow earthy tobacco flavor with a hint of creamy berry fruit flavor
I'd prefer more fruit flavor :D but since it's supposed to be a tobacco vape ;) the tobacco is the main flavor

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Vanilla from Next Smoke

a nice smooth vape with a light plume....not much flavor but then again it is vanilla....no throat hit....can't say much for the flavor as well there isn't really any but it is a nice smooth vape with just a very subtle hint of vanilla on the exhale

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
this comes courtesy of The Refuge, a family owned vapor shop...

Pupule from The Refuge

a nice smooth vape with a little to mild throat hit and nice full plum and full of flavor....like sugar coated toasted almonds...not too sweet not too nutty, a nice blend of both makes this a nice smooth relaxing vape...num num num

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
:) thank you BadKarma...hoping to have a few more reviews soon....just been a bit busy atm...and all my tanks are being PITAs and leaking, so am down to just my drippers...just about time to replace some coils :) so once I do that I'll be trying some more new juices...like to always use new coils to get the best results ;)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
WCC from Stricknyne Blends

:lol: ok so I tried to find this on their site....taking a wild guess, I think this is supposed to be White Chocolate Cheesecake
A light plume with no throat hit....a sweet vape, kind of has a smooth almost chocolate taste....a bit on the perfumy side :?:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Waffle from Liberty Flights

a medium plume with a little throat hit...
don't know if i'd say waffle per say, but it's pretty good...even leaves your mouth with a buttery smooth film :lol:
has a flakey buttery pastry flavor with a sweet maple taste

best .99 cent juice I've had ;) for an additional 10% use coupon code shadav :D

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Bub's Backy from The Refuge

Great plume, clouding up the room over here....light throat hit
a heavy dark rich slightly bitter tobacco flavor with a hint of sweet caramel
not bad for a tobacco flavor [disclaimer, I don't like tobacco flavor] I think this is their take on a ry4

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Coffee Cafe from The Refuge

coffee.gif

so wow...I've had several, too many than i'd like to admit, coffee type vapes and unfortunately usually am let down....but this one....it's almost how I like my coffee ;)
nice full plume a bit of a throat hit
a bit of a dry vape, when vaping my mouth became rather dry and left a strong coffee after flavor in my mouth
while vaping it's a dark roast coffee almost bitterness with a smooth sweet creamy caramel flavor....
poor this in a cup with a bit more creamer to it and I'm good to go :D

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Cinnamon Roll from Parkes Vaping

[edit] *note* after trying this and trying to find the product, it does say that this juice has been tweaked...so not sure about how the juice tastes now

this has lots of plume and a very slight throat hit
has the nice sweetness of a sticky bun with a slight hint of cinnamon and brown sugar
not bad just wish there was a bit more flavor to the vape, it's a bit under flavored, if vaped more than a few puffs loose the flavor real quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread