My Juicebox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
A big thank you to highping for his inspirational tutorial! Built with Madvapes and Empire Mods parts, MV 3x AA box with master switch, MV large hole 510 connector, MV large hole 510 to 510 adapter, MV 5amp button, MV violet UV LED, EM drip shield, EM SS 510 drip tip, 306 open atty debridged and 510 shell modded, in bottle and through atty tubing is 1/16 aluminium from Hobby People along with the silicone bottle to atty connector which is model fuel hose. IMR 14500 700mah battery.

Pressing the side button made from the top of a 3ml bottle squeezes the internal 3ml juice bottle to prime the atty. Vape away until is gets to that point then give a no fire tug and the pressure draws more juice up into the atty for more vaping fun! Give the side button a little push should it need some help. Hitting this thing after a few weeks of eGo dripping made me feel slightly ill from the massive hits, half of them took almost 2 exhales just to get rid of the vapor...without the ceiling fan on makes me feel like the ship to shore battle part of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland!!! FOG

Thanks again highping, can't wait to start on my VV evercool one!

jb4.jpg

jb3.jpg

jb2.jpg

jb1.jpg

Ron -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread