Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Hello to all. I'm about to reach the 70 post limit, so this will be the last thread I can start on the New Members Forum. I just wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone that has helped me with questions and those that have been supportive as I started my new life as a vaper and a non-smoker. I think it was Muhammed Ali who said that the service we do for others is the rent we pay for our space here on earth. If that's true, some of you have paid some of your rent by helping me. Thanks a bunch. I'll have a lot more stupid questions in the future, so you'll have a chance to pay some more rent. :)

Tomorrow morning at 10:00 will be one week without a cigarette, and I really don't miss them thanks to being able to vape. Oh, sure, I get an urge now and then, but that is satisfied by a couple of quick vapes.

I also wanted to offer my encouragement and support to those of you who are also starting this quest to beat cigarettes. I'm still a newb and don't know much except what has worked for me (and what hasn't), but I have figured out that each of us has to do what works for us. I look forward to participating in this forum and sharing this quest with you.

:vapor: :toast:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Kindergarten graduation...LOL

LOL. Very true. But even as old as I am, I remember how proud I was when I "graduated" kindergarten. (Has anyone ever flunked kindergarten?)

But thanks to vaping, this is the first time in my life I have ever known with absolute certainty that I can quit smoking. All the other times, it was hoping or thinking I could probably do it.

I can't wait until it's been a month, 6 months or even a year since my last cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread