Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yeah think you got the general idea I used a brass threaded ring that glues into the top of the bowl that a brass cap incorporating the switch screws into. the bowl had to be bored out larger to take the battery and slightly deeper.
the neck was then bored to enable the atomizer to fit inside. wires were attached to battery connector with approx 10mm of battery casing . a spring was soldered to the ground wire then this was glued into the pipe base and the spring glued into the bottom of the bowl with epoxy and the positive wire soldered to the threaded ring.
a 901 cartridge was then cut down and the pipe mouthpiece bored out to accept this .
the two halves will now go together but i also added a brass ferrule as a joining strengthener with a key to hold the mouthpiece in the correct position .
have found no need for a additional air intake hole for the attomizer it seems to get enough from around the joints

Thanks a lot Rob, Maybe you make a little little hole to the neck of the pipe, only for better air for the atomizer? Maybe more smoke?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
A question Rob,

As you describe your pipe, it seems that the wires are visible. I mean if you look inside the bowl you will see on the side of it the wire from the upper ring to the battery connector. Then if you look closer, you will see and the bottom wire. Is this true? And if it is, maybe if you dig the wood inside the bowl to put in the wire and then cover the traces with ......something?

udave

ECF Veteran
rob, I'm working on my own e-pipe mod and the ideas I had for the battery cap just aren't working. I was hoping you could tell me where you got that threaded brass cap from. Maybe it will give me another idea for what I can use for my mod, because I am out of ideas.

Very nice pipe, by the way. All of those mods look great! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread