Initial Thoughts On The Mini Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
So hows everyones pipe doing after a week of use?

I noticed the atomizer does drop off as usual but i expect this to happen with all e-cigs except for the ruyan bling which goes on forever!

Also the unit seems to drain the battery if left overnight so i have started to remove it.

But still have to say its a cracking device giving plumes of vapour and a great throat hit and doesn't need the cartridge topping off like most e-cigs :).

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
So hows everyones pipe doing after a week of use?

I noticed the atomizer does drop off as usual but i expect this to happen with all e-cigs except for the ruyan bling which goes on forever!

Also the unit seems to drain the battery if left overnight so i have started to remove it.

But still have to say its a cracking device giving plumes of vapour and a great throat hit and doesn't need the cartridge topping off like most e-cigs :).
Hey Ted...yes I thought the battery drains a bit if left in overnight as well...I have also found that getting the cart filled up with exactly the right amount of juice is important too...too little... hardly any vapour.....too much it's too wet to give much vapour.....but once you get it just right you get tons of vapour and it's quite a long time before you need to top up again........I am still loving this pipe. This is more like the vaping experience should be....fingers crossed it keeps it up.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Yes, it's going strong and in pretty well constant use. I got a couple of extra batteries as the battery life seems to run around the 2.5 -3hr mark. I've found that, when the atomiser seems to drop off, a really good blow down the "battery" end shifts a load of liquid out of the atomiser and then it's back to normal. I love the way it gradually uses the cart and rarely needs topping off - it's a huge plus! I just need to find a charger that can handle 2 or more batteries at once!

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Yes, it's going strong and in pretty well constant use. I got a couple of extra batteries as the battery life seems to run around the 2.5 -3hr mark. I've found that, when the atomiser seems to drop off, a really good blow down the "battery" end shifts a load of liquid out of the atomiser and then it's back to normal. I love the way it gradually uses the cart and rarely needs topping off - it's a huge plus! I just need to find a charger that can handle 2 or more batteries at once!

Where did you get your batteries e?

Lu

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Wow....y'all got everything there....batts and atomizers! And a much better price than on the partysmoker site. Good deal!

But I don't get it...why are the others still looking for usable batts then? lol

Lu

I think it's just good to know where else you can get them if smokejuice should run out of stock

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
They would be cheaper from somewhere like dealextreme

Well true, but they apparently don't sell them. Seems people were looking for them pretty quick due to the short life. I could see having a couple on hand for spares then trying to figure out where else you can get them. Guess people aren't in a hurry for them then.

I'm not worried right now because I have 2 kits...so, 4 batts and 2 chargers...but if I only had 2 batts, I'd be trying to snatch up a couple more pretty quick, then see what happens. But that's just me :p

Lu

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
An atomiser went cold on me today. Emailed the good people at Smokejuice who are sending a replacement out on Monday. Excellent customer service!

Oh oh.....that's not good news.....it's the life of the atomizers that worries me the most....I was so unlucky with evo atomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread