My Lightsaber Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

STU1690

Apr 1, 2013
Bonnie Scotland
I am a massive Star Wars fan (Yeh i know i am sad) and last night i was pondering wrapping my Vamo into a lightsaber lookalike with some vinyl with the aid of photoshop. I had a go today trying to design it on photoshop but it just wasn't happening and looked turd. Then i remembered i actually had a genuine mini scaled replica lightsaber i bought cheap years ago so had a rake for it to get a better idea what my vinyl template would look like.

I am crap on photoshop so gave up the idea of the Vamo Lightsaber as it looked turd. I was just about to box up the mini one when the lightbulb above my head went off and i thought why have a turdy wrap on my Vamo when i can use the mini one as an actual vaping Lightsaber. So an hour or so later resulted in this.

I know it will not be to everyone's taste but i chuffing love it!
It even has a ring on the top for a lanyard to clip onto it.

May the Force be with you.

Reactions: TronCat

Yraen

Feb 22, 2013
Oklahoma
Nice one. I've thought of doing a lightsaber mod and in doing some research on looks I came across this site, The Custom Saber Shop. If someone is looking to do a tube mod and doesn't have either the skills or the tools for working the metal, this looks to be a decent option. It's made me want to build a lightsaber that is both working and vape capable anyway. :D

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
Awesome! I see a real market for this kind of thing in fact I recently had a friend ask me to mod a my little pony figure into one when she gets me the materials I'll post my results. Now if I can only find a bunch of those light sabers some place and they weren't over inflated in price. The possibilities boggle the mind. :D

STU1690

Apr 1, 2013
Bonnie Scotland
Awesome! I see a real market for this kind of thing in fact I recently had a friend ask me to mod a my little pony figure into one when she gets me the materials I'll post my results. Now if I can only find a bunch of those light sabers some place and they weren't over inflated in price. The possibilities boggle the mind. :D

I would like to make some more of them as i think it looks pretty cool but the price of them now is putting me off a bit. They are no longer made now so finding them cheap will be hard i think. I may fork out to make one more, maybe a Luke Skywalker if i can find one at the right price.

jazz27

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2012
church rock NM
Lightsaber E-Cig 1.jpg Lightsaber E-Cig 4.jpg Lightsaber E-Cig 2.jpg
I am a massive Star Wars fan (Yeh i know i am sad) and last night i was pondering wrapping my Vamo into a lightsaber lookalike with some vinyl with the aid of photoshop. I had a go today trying to design it on photoshop but it just wasn't happening and looked turd. Then i remembered i actually had a genuine mini scaled replica lightsaber i bought cheap years ago so had a rake for it to get a better idea what my vinyl template would look like.

I am crap on photoshop so gave up the idea of the Vamo Lightsaber as it looked turd. I was just about to box up the mini one when the lightbulb above my head went off and i thought why have a turdy wrap on my Vamo when i can use the mini one as an actual Vaping Lightsaber. So an hour or so later resulted in this.

I know it will not be to everyone's taste but i chuffing love it!
It even has a ring on the top for a lanyard to clip onto it.

May the Force be with you.
hope you like mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread