Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My recommendation would be a MVP or a small box mod, perhaps a VMod or Reo (if you can afford one).

The MVP has a built-in rechargeable battery that can last 2 - 3 days on a charge. A Kanger Protank looks stunning on it, and the iClear clearos perform like they were designed especially for the MVP. Pocket-worthy, as someone noted, it is the size of a small walkie-talkie. Extremely tough build.

MVP V2.jpg

The VMod from Vapage is a bottom feeder box mod that is relatively inexpensive. I get nearly 2 days battery (18650 IMR) time with the VMod XL. Built-in removeable juice holder has a 9 ml capacity. There's a smaller model that uses a 14500 battery and 4 ml tank. Either one are quite pocket-friendly.

VMod-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Howietzer

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Twin Cities, MN, USA
Here's an option on a box mod... V8 body Not as slick as an MVP, but still pretty nice looking (IMO) and gets the job done for less than half the price... :)

That thing looks pretty slick and is at a very reasonable price point. Does it have a fixed battery, or is it replaceable? The description on that site is severely lacking...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
That thing looks pretty slick and is at a very reasonable price point. Does it have a fixed battery, or is it replaceable? The description on that site is severely lacking...

This looks like a cheap knockoff of the Segelei/Ovale V8 that I have. Mine has a voltage and atomizer meter built in. Mine uses two replaceable-rechargeable 18350 IMR batteries in side-by-side. I get a full day of vaping with this setup. Quite happy with mine. No longer offered by Discount Vapors; I paid around $30 for mine.

havoc1967

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Colorado Springs
I have several mods and they all have very specific jobs - because I am incredibly OCD. For work the Bolt. I have to go through security screening at my work and want something very similar to a flashlight that I can explain. Also at work I have a K100 in my desk drawer just as a back-up (not too fond of that one). At home is my SVD, which is a fantastic device but too big, heavy and light saber like to be routinely taken out. For out and about I have my beloved MVP. They all do their jobs perfectly and I think all are fantastic mods. But the MVP is my favorite :)

VBGreg

Moved On
Sep 6, 2013
Baltimore, MD
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered associate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread