Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Thanks Rob! I went by earlier today and didn't see them there. The owner said box mods don't move well for him.

That's interesting. I guess we have a pretty good community of vapers here in Columbus, because even other customers are fascinated by my REO's.

And when I go to the reptile shows in Atlanta and other vapers are huddled together on their tube mods, and I'm come out and walk by them hitting my REO's, I see one or two notice, start poking their friends and pointing, then eventually coming over and asking me all kinds of questions and asking where they can get one. Particularly when they see the insides of my REO's and how they work.

Maybe people need to see someone actually using them, which is why Vapor Craft insists that their employees only vape what they sell when they're working.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
That's interesting. I guess we have a pretty good community of vapers here in Columbus, because even other customers are fascinated by my REO's.

And when I go to the reptile shows in Atlanta and other vapers are huddled together on their tube mods, and I'm come out and walk by them hitting my REO's, I see one or two notice, start poking their friends and pointing, then eventually coming over and asking me all kinds of questions and asking where they can get one. Particularly when they see the insides of my REO's and how they work.

Maybe people need to see someone actually using them, which is why Vapor Craft insists that their employees only vape what they sell when they're working.

Hoping to see you there;)
REOS ForTheWin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread