Not open for further replies.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I ordered 2 leather sleeves from Parish Leathers on Oct. 7 and they arrived today so I thought I would do a quick review and share a few pics as well. I ordered the V02 for the extended mini--brown croc with dragon emblem and the V09 for standard mini--black nubuc with cross emblem and a skull--. I have to say that I wasn't real sure about the laced one but actually like it the best, I think because it has a "suede" feel and a little "hippyish" style to it. The brown croc is sleek and put it on a mini yet as I cant decide to put on the red or satin that at this moment have a clear jwrap and tatroe stands on them as they have not left the house yet!! The only negative I have at the moment is that because I chose dark colors, the emblems or symbols do not show up real well but I still like!! I will decide tonite which gets the croc sleeve and will post a pic with the mini wrapped!!

ea6a6eca5d07ae4024d790f781dfd98a.jpg

fc87e9647706fddc053c58a6541f83bb.jpg

f22bef4c609368cd4b925e59e4bc7cec.jpg

Last edited:

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I'm guessing if its hanging around your neck you want the button towards your dominant hand. So right-handers would want the button windows on the left? :confused: I guess I don't know which they consider left or right...
That is correct, I did get the neck lanyard and a strap for the croc but will not use it around the neck, I just had neck fusion surgery back in May, don't need another surgery, lol. With the black suede one, when I hold in my right hand and hit the fire button, my skull is facing you!!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I just figured out how to use my 2 sleeves....I changed and took the black suede and put on my satin which has a clear jwrap but did not have to remove since the black is "laced" and would fit. I have the brown croc on the black mini with the extended cap since it did not have a jwrap on it yet and works great. My red mini will remain as is with just the clear wrap....for now anyway!! My wife is actually checking them out as I type and is asking about a sleeve for her pink mini, jeez!!
02f476f35d89f69ca8869460ab19341a.jpg

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Dark, I see why ask me the length now...I just glanced at V19 and it does ask for a length, however the two I ordered only ask if it were standard battery or extended. I did email them to ask about the croc having a solid bottom but not a hole for possible venting, don't know if this would be a problem. I was just thinking of some others talking about the serenity sleeves being a half inch longer in length for possible ventilation, I think.....

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
Here's my orders for the V19's. On the first one, I ordered it a little long for my TrevVapor end cap. If you place your order with no neck strap she doesn't install a d-ring.

V19 "Salamander": a pipe case
- For mod: ProVari mini
- mod size: 18350 battery
- Length of the case, mm (normally 50-90 mm): 82
- Button window, front view: Left
- Display window, front view: Right
- Strap: No strap for wearing around the neck
- Stamp: No stamp
- Concho: Jaguar golden 16х14 мм
- Leather: Cacao dark 1.4 mm

- For mod: ProVari mini
- Mod size: 18490/18500 battery