My mini VGO review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatt

Dec 25, 2009
Thailand
After 8 months of vaporing, I decided to purchase the first ego style battery.

This is my JSB VGO - 900mAh version, only one battery last for a whole day.
It's never been empty during a day. (daily overnight recharge)

The body coloring is excellent finishing and its button (Crystal with Blue LED) give me a really great push/touch feeling and eyes catching.

Its came with the 510 atomizer and it generate a big vapors, really impressed me.
The e-go Mega XL BIG size atomizer also fit perfectly.

The USB charger is about 120mAh, so it may take 4-6 hours to fully charged.

Overall, This VGO is really impressed me in any points.

Hopefully my review will be the informative and helping someone who are planing to purchase the ego style e-cigs.

:D 13092010014.jpg 13092010013.jpg 13092010012.jpg 13092010010.jpg 13092010009.jpg

Last edited:
I've been eyeballing the RS Vgo, a different device. In fact the name Vgo is being used by different companies. I've seen this one before and it looks like a solid device. The RS Vgo list theirs as 3.7 but that may be inflated. Glad you're enjoying it.

I've noticed the differences too:

--The Vaporcig VGO I have has:
1) large blue LED at the bottom end
2) harder to push non-lighted round button which clicks when pushed
3) threaded cone (thicker than an eGo cone)
4) fully charged reads 4.21v & 650mAh
Theirs isn't on the website, I discovered they sell them when visiting their location. It's clearly an RS Vgo http://www.royalsmokers.com/V-GO.html

--The Breezesmokes mega Vgo appears to be a LUX:
1) wavy grooves cut into body
2) diamond shaped lighted button
3) plastic push-on cone
4) 900mAh
https://www.breezesmokes.com/index.php?option=com_tienda&view=products&task=view&id=168&filter_category=7&Itemid=67

--The one pictured in this thread looks like a standard eGo knockoff (no offense, I love eGo's). What does JSB stand for? You might use a multimeter to check the voltage while pushing the button. eGo's are 3.2v batteries which read 3.7v when fully charged.

These 3 vastly different products demonstrate obvious mislabeling in China. I'm not sure they even protect brand names in China, but if so, which manufacturer actually has rights to products named 'Vgo'?

Last edited:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I've noticed the differences too:

--The Vaporcig VGO I have has:
1) large blue LED at the bottom end
2) harder to push non-lighted round button which clicks when pushed
3) threaded cone (thicker than an eGo cone)
4) fully charged reads 4.21v & 650mAh
Theirs isn't on the website, I discovered they sell them when visiting their location. It's clearly an RS Vgo V-GO RoyalSmokers electronic cigarette factory in Shenzhen

--The Breezesmokes mega Vgo appears to be a LUX:
1) wavy grooves cut into body
2) diamond shaped lighted button
3) plastic push-on cone
4) 900mAh
https://www.breezesmokes.com/index.php?option=com_tienda&view=products&task=view&id=168&filter_category=7&Itemid=67

--The one pictured in this thread looks like a standard eGo knockoff (no offense, I love eGo's). What does JSB stand for? You might use a multimeter to check the voltage while pushing the button. eGo's are 3.2v batteries which read 3.7v when fully charged.

These 3 vastly different products demonstrate obvious mislabeling in China. I'm not sure they even protect brand names in China, but if so, which manufacturer actually has rights to products named 'Vgo'?

Revolver, Modern Vapor, Gator vapor, Breezesmokes, and First Vapor all sell the JSB Vgo.

There's also a Vgo made by Kanger which I'll pick up today at the PO. It looks to be like my RS Vgo but slightly shorter/fatter batt. I'll know today.

Where's a link for the Vgo at Vaporcig? It does sound like the RS or Kanger Vgo.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Nice review, thanks.

Has anybody tested the voltage under load (with the atty attached)? Nominal voltage means nothing, we need to know the what the actual delivered voltage is. I have a feeling that they all deliver the same 3.1-3.2v as all the eGo/RiVa/Tornado/Hello batteries do...

No, I've been wanting to get one to 'scottbee' to test though. BTW, the Kanger Vgo is the same as the RS Vgo but w/ gold threads/bands.

I've also discovered the RS Vgo I have has cone threads which are different from a standard eGo's (i.e., an eGo cone won't thread onto a Vgo).

oatt: I've started to enjoy the Vgo lighting up on the end instead of at the button! (see thumbnail below)

I don't prefer the Vgo cartomizers, though. They have a larger hole at the bottom where they screw into the battery and can leak if overfilled. Also, the ones I have are hard capped, so I refill from the battery end like G400 cartos do.

Attachments

• Vgo.jpg
    Vgo.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
No, I've been wanting to get one to 'scottbee' to test though. BTW, the Kanger Vgo is the same as the RS Vgo but w/ gold threads/bands.

Thanks, Turbo. Please let us know if/when that happens. I think Scottbee is the only one set up to conduct battery voltage testing under load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread