Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
Seems as if I have a design change ladies and gents ,aluminum is cool but.... This is just a teaser but.... I want to vape with out a spare bottle and a needle and a drip tip and a battery and a napkin and a...... you get the point and I hope you may be interested in what I have came up with. It will be about 3 more days before I post the final design but the first of 5 will be a juice box design working @ 3.7v. starting at a battery size of 18350. I am going to give away 4 of the first 5 I make and would like to give two of them to some experienced vapers who would give me an honest review and two of them to any noob that has posted between 25 and 40 post to this fourm. It will also have a recessed connector that will fit MOST i repete MOST male attys in the 510 or like. If you dont have the 18350s or male attys please understand I want some one with the proper supply of a battery, attys or carts. The first small one will have a single well for your favorite flavor and that is the one ill be sending free of charge for you to review and use, It will be MUCH smaller than a pack of analogs and not be a contraption. If you like it review it and tell ALL what you honestly think and if you dont like it tell ALL what you honestly thought of it. After the small PV has been tested I will also give away four of the dual well PVs with the same purpose but the larger one will carry two 18350s for 7.4v vaping one 16500 battery or two 123a 3v battery's. The second larger one that will vape @ 3.7v,6v,and 7.4v. and offer a second well for your second most favorite flavor, with a single holdings about 5ml and a dual with 5ml per well, thats more than a day to most vapors with out dripping,filling or changing any thing other than a battery or a roasted atty. I hope that came out right and good night.​

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I have a noobie who would love to test your mod. btw, very cool looking mod.
The noobie is my son. He is 19 years old, and into vaping (yes, he was a smoker. Bad parenting). His ecf name is View Profile: MidTownLife, IN - E-Cigarette Forum.

A friend and him are getting ready to do some video reviews. As a teen, he has multiple videos on YouTube, and is going to include a e-liquid review section. He can review your mod, and do his reviews with it.

Currently he is using a RIVA and eGo, mainly with dual coil cartomizers. I have about 50 juices already, because I am the nic pimp to four vapors. He likes sweet vapes (like AVE's Sweet Tart), but says he will review any I get him.

If you are still looking for a reviewer, get ahold of either of us. I can get him the batteries and charger, and already supply him with everything to keep him off smokes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread