My name is Rob and im a vapeaholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
I cant put it down. I love my ecigs and Im always holding it, vaping or arranging my stash. I have chargers in every plug in my living room and bed room. I have a run way of charger lights at night staring me in the face.
I check the forums 4 or 50 times a day and I have a bookmark on my web browser for every ecig site.

I spend hours talking about ecigs on a daily basis with people on the net and in person. I watch tv shows like deadliest catch and say to my self "he needs an ecig". All my smoking friends are now e-smokers.

I spend hours thinking about how to make them better and how to carry more of them with me when I travel. I get scared if I am about to go out and the charger light is still red.

Worst of all, I vape till OD. I dont put it down unless my head feels heavy and I can hear my heart beating.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
Yea, some of use need to get in control. I am trying to get in control. I have cut donw on posts and the time I spend on the forum. I mostly trying to keep up to date on stuff.
I have not vaped to the point of OD yet, may have been close a time or two.

I think over time we will get better. If we were not fighting the craving for analogs so much we would do better.

Belledonna

Apr 8, 2009
NJ
Hi Robw!
You just made me laugh. I started 1 day ago and know the feeling. I did two weeks of research before receiving my first e-cig. I was addicted before even starting. I found a few wonderful peeps here who have answered all my pre e-cig delivery questions. Thanks everyone! I spent countless hours on visiting different sites till I felt comfortable on what to order. My husband doesn't understand how I spent $300.00 and didn't even have one in hand. I just cant wait till I better understand all the bells & whistles. Also, I have many goodies coming......Wait till he sees all the boxes that should be arriving this week! LOL!
I'm not asking for help quite yet because I love my new addiction!

Vickie

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2009
Central Ohio
My husband has been having issues with his 901 and hasn't really caught on to it the way I have and has been hounding me because mine is constantly in my mouth. This week we ordered new atty's with different carts from a supplier we hadn't used before and it has made a world of difference in the way his 901 works and he loves it now. He had surgery yesterday, so today while he was in the tub soaking he asked me to replace his battery and refill the cart, so I did this and put it back in his case. A few minutes later he hollars out "hey, did you do that for me?" Ummm yea... I Put it away, why? he says "well bring it in here". So I took it in there and he takes it and starts vaping in the tub! I'm like "are you freaking serious? Don't ever say another word to me about how much I have it in my mouth again." :rolleyes:

I love my 401 but taking it in the tub has never even crossed my mind, I'd be to afraid I'd drop it in the water and ruin it.:shock:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
"I can stop buying supplies, juice, new e-cigarettes anytime I want"
OK, I am in deep and fully addicted.
Where do we sign up for VAP-A-NON?.
Where are the meeting held and DO THEY HAVE COFFEE?

I'm certain someone will have a cart full of coffee niquid for you :D

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I do not want to sound like the father of all addicts

I have been vaping for 6 months and it ONLY GETS CRAZIER
I think it may be in the juice. It could be a conspiracy by the EAST
to get us all so HOOKED that we don't care what they do, as long as they dont fxxx with out ecigs/juice

Although my sickness, started as soon as I took my first vape, it has gotten so insane and intense, that I wouldn't even know what an OD is!!

I think I have been OD'd from the very start and haven't recovered, yet

I only hope there is LIFE AFTER DEATH, COS IT WILL FREAK ME OUT, IF I CANT VAPE IN HELL

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio
I can relate, I too am an addict. I've only been vaping for a week. I lost my first atomizer today and started to panic. Now mind you, I have 5 more as spares,this one will be replaced under warranty because it's just a week old. but I had to go online and order five more. you would've thought it was going to be the end of the world. That was a close call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread