CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi all!
I just got my first REO and am pretty much in love :wub:

The taste of my juice is so much clearer, plus, she's pretty with a hot pink drip shield!

I do have a question though - is there an easy way to squonk? Is it supposed to be a hard push? Thumb or fore finger?

here she is...
REO Grand black silver w pink ds.jpg

The only downside so far is that I now really want a stabilized burl! :blink:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi Keekers! I'm using an atty right now, but will try a carto on it later - overfilling is always better than burnt - ick! :)
I"ll be practicing my squonking all day today. And probably tomorrow... and the day after... and the day after that...

Another question... when changing bottles/flavors, do you need to change the tubing, too?

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Thanks Bill!! Do you suck while you push? (wow, that would sound so dirty to a non vaper! lol)
Don't worry we have a Gal that will find this and put it in the dirty mind thread.

And the answer to your question ony when I'm using a carto, which isn't toooooo often.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
DAM Cheeky,, here's me, green with envy again! I've been lurking for a mod, but I was thinking tube mod, didn't figure I'd like the big boxy things. Apparently you're really liking that one!! Been keeping my eye on the classy's.. yesterday there was a lavatube kit for 50 bucks and I didn't buy it.. of course, it's gone now! I'm very undecided.. I'm really happy with my KGO, so do I really need something bigger?? I just don't know!! It's either another KGO, or an e-power or lavatube.. not till payday though. Gratz on your purchase,, I know you'll enjoy it!

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Congratulations and Welcome to REOvil!
To blind squonk, gently mash the bottle while taking a gentle draw. (do not push the firing button) As soon as you hear a little gurgle or feel a slight resistance stop. Vape 4-6 draws, until you notice a slight drop in flavor and/or vapor production. Repeat.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
DAM Cheeky,, here's me, green with envy again! I've been lurking for a mod, but I was thinking tube mod, didn't figure I'd like the big boxy things. Apparently you're really liking that one!! Been keeping my eye on the classy's.. yesterday there was a lavatube kit for 50 bucks and I didn't buy it.. of course, it's gone now! I'm very undecided.. I'm really happy with my KGO, so do I really need something bigger?? I just don't know!! It's either another KGO, or an e-power or lavatube.. not till payday though. Gratz on your purchase,, I know you'll enjoy it!

Luvinit - the REO is smaller than my cell phone! Picture a 2 18650s side by side - that's the size of the Grand! It IS heavy, but it should withstand my dropsies :) I like my tube mods, but the REO is much more portable.... waiting for my Lavatube to arrive (junkie) - I think I'll love the VV since I like the 5v on my roughstack - really brings out the flavor of some juices! But the REO... I love her.. she needs a name!

Congratulations and Welcome to REOvil!
To blind squonk, gently mash the bottle while taking a gentle draw. (do not push the firing button) As soon as you hear a little gurgle or feel a slight resistance stop. Vape 4-6 draws, until you notice a slight drop in flavor and/or vapor production. Repeat.

Thanks Della! As long as I don't forget to squonk, I'll be okay - dry atty makes me gag & cry lol I keep flooding it a bit - thank goodness for drip shields! Now... this gentle you speak of... my bottle doesn't seem to respond to gentle, or maybe I just need more practice! Is there a sweet spot on the bottle?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Luvinit - the REO is smaller than my cell phone! Picture a 2 18650s side by side - that's the size of the Grand! It IS heavy, but it should withstand my dropsies :) I like my tube mods, but the REO is much more portable.... waiting for my Lavatube to arrive (junkie) - I think I'll love the VV since I like the 5v on my roughstack - really brings out the flavor of some juices! But the REO... I love her.. she needs a name!

Thanks Della! As long as I don't forget to squonk, I'll be okay - dry atty makes me gag & cry lol I keep flooding it a bit - thank goodness for drip shields! Now... this gentle you speak of... my bottle doesn't seem to respond to gentle, or maybe I just need more practice! Is there a sweet spot on the bottle?

Congrats on your Grand!

For the squonking. Different bottles may be harder or softer plastic. That will make a difference in the amount of pressure to squonk. Also if your bottle is full it won't take as much pressure to make that juice move! One more thing, if you have the cap on too tight it might be harder to squonk. Lots of things to consider. Look at the tube going into the bottle. Is the end of the tube making contact with the side or bottom? If it is it may create a suction and not let juice flow up the tube. You can cut the tube at an angle and that will help.

Use it, love it, and vape yourself silly new Reonaut!

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan

You just need to suck hard enough until you hear gurgling. So start sucking lightly and then harder if you still aren't getting a gurgle. You don't need to worry too mouth
***and what Nerak said***

Edit: "too mouth?" I have no idea what I was trying to say. Don't worry about my mouth statement :lol:

The person who created these ecig terms must have a dirty mind...buttplug, condom method...etc.

Last edited:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida

Congrats on your Grand!

For the squonking. Different bottles may be harder or softer plastic. That will make a difference in the amount of pressure to squonk. Also if your bottle is full it won't take as much pressure to make that juice move! One more thing, if you have the cap on too tight it might be harder to squonk. Lots of things to consider. Look at the tube going into the bottle. Is the end of the tube making contact with the side or bottom? If it is it may create a suction and not let juice flow up the tube. You can cut the tube at an angle and that will help.

Use it, love it, and vape yourself silly new Reonaut!
It doesn't look like the tube is making contact with either the side or bottom, so that's good! I'm getting plenty of juice (flooding it by accident - hurray for drip shields!). Going to vape myself silly for days!!! :D

You just need to suck hard enough until you hear gurgling. So start sucking lightly and then harder if you still aren't getting a gurgle. You don't need to worry too mouth
***and what Nerak said***

Again... dirty! Suck & squonk until it gurgles. No gurgles, suck harder. got it *giggle* (I have the mind of a 12 year old sometimes!)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
It doesn't look like the tube is making contact with either the side or bottom, so that's good! I'm getting plenty of juice (flooding it by accident - hurray for drip shields!). Going to vape myself silly for days!!! :D

Again... dirty! Suck & squonk until it gurgles. No gurgles, suck harder. got it *giggle* (I have the mind of a 12 year old sometimes!)

And of course, when you vape make it those long, slow and easy draws. In other words, suck slow, suck a long time, and do it easy. See, I don't have a dirty mind at all!

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
And of course, when you vape make it those long, slow and easy draws. In other words, suck slow, suck a long time, and do it easy. See, I don't have a dirty mind at all!

yep, I think I'm gonna like it here in REOville!

Hi, Cheeky and welcome!!! You will get used to the squonking and the rhythm of the whole thing pretty quickly. Enjoy your new toy....and I agree, she does need a name.

Jan
Hi Jan! I love her!! I understand why people have REO families :wub: Right now I'm calling her my squonkie - I think I need to keep working on it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread