my new fav PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
So, a short while after I got my new 801, the atty died. which stunk, as it was my first atty death. It also stunk that I was broke... so I bumped along with my other pv's, other attys... Then I got some xmas $! and I bought some new attys and tried the 801 again. After careful consideration and comparison vaping, I am really really liking the 801 the best. I love the size of it, it's elegant. I really like the size of the bridge, as I think this really enhances the quality and volume of vapor. After 6 months, I think I've found my model. yeah! Now I want a Leo. lol The 510 is ok, I guess, but it lacks STYLE and I feel, quality of vape. The 901 is about useless ( to me), just look at it's tiny little bridge! the 808 is alright for general knock around use, it's low fuss and not too bad overall. I will continue to use it until it runs out of supplies. Yeah, I'm definately in the 801 camp now.... :2cool:

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I just have the standard batts, so I haven't tried anything higher. I just got in my first cartos for the 801. As with all the other cartos I've tried, I like them. maybe not as much as the carts, but nice. I can't seem to get the whole dripping thing down. If the Leo holds up to it's hype, the prices on the attys will come down. time will tell on that one! In the mean time... I'm diggin the penstyle fat atty! lol

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
I just have the standard batts, so I haven't tried anything higher. I just got in my first cartos for the 801. As with all the other cartos I've tried, I like them. maybe not as much as the carts, but nice. I can't seem to get the whole dripping thing down. If the Leo holds up to it's hype, the prices on the attys will come down. time will tell on that one! In the mean time... I'm diggin the penstyle fat atty! lol

I gotta mention the LR 801's on a nice mod with an 18650 really perform, last, and provide the best vape I've had. My wife was a diehard 510'er until I got her started on an 801- she won't ever go back ;-).

My combo is a Chuck or Silver bullet, LR 801 from madvapes, and myfreedomsmokes 36 mg juice with just a little added VG for texture to the vape.... and I'm one happy camper. Over the longer haul (vaping a couple of years now) a mod with an 18650 has proved much cheaper than using any kind of dedicated battery setup- easy to replace, last better, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread