My new reo grand - thoughts and a few ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jillhumb

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Port Richey Florida
www.youravon.com
Well other than being extremely happy so far, a few thoughts and questions for the reo veterans . . .

Obviously, i have a very sore finger :> my fault mostly . . .lol
ended up taking off the reducer tube, as my juices aren't too thin, so working fine without it. Had to adjust to a gentler squonk, but this is all a learning curve thing.

A question - i'm finding i need to really drag hard to pull the vapor through sometimes . . . i'm still waiting on my lr atty's, and am using a 501 std right now - will my new atties differ on how hard i have to drag? Going to order a few cartos too, which should help.

Do the cisco lr atties have any primer in them, and should i prime them with juice when they arrive?

So glad i decided to join the reo family - i'm already looking forward to my next rio purchase . . .

kind regards,

Jill

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
First of all the "finger"! Put the Grand up by your ear and gently push the button. You will know that it takes just a slight easy push for it to fire.
Cisco attys do not have primer to my knowledge.
When drawing on the atty try a easy draw just for a few seconds and exhale. Sometimes I feel like I am having to draw for a long period of time. But when I just take a short draw and blow it out there is a lot of vapor. It is different with different attys. Some you feel the vapor more when drawing.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Congrats! Some folks slip the rubber tip from the plunger on a syringe over the button to make it soft. But you shouldn't have to press the button hard. The draw on a 510 should be pretty easy (I always found them to be somewhat airy) - maybe you are getting some auto-feeding, which the reducer tube would solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread