Why didn't anyone tell me about KBV?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I dunno about anybody else, but every time I see somebody spell juice as 'joose' it makes me want to punch something.:-x
The reason you are seeing it spelled that way, particularly in a KBV thread, is because that's what KBV calls their juice,"the joose" Just one more thing that makes them different and sets the apart from all the other vendors ;) So joose joose joose. Now go get some ice for that hand :pervy:

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
The reason you are seeing it spelled that way, particularly in a KBV thread, is because that's what KBV calls their juice,"the joose" Just one more thing that makes them different and sets the apart from all the other vendors ;) So joose joose joose. Now go get some ice for that hand :pervy:

haha, knowing why it is spelled like that helps ease the 'tension'. But even then, it seems too reminiscent of all the illiterate kids roaming the net these days "typin lik dis wit thr txt speek evn eff yoosing a keyberd wile drinkin mah joose".

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
When I see joose, the first thing I can think about is the alcoholic beverage lol I was going through my stash yesterday and saw a tiny bottle that said Kick Bass Vapor on it. I was thinking "Where the heck did I get this from?" I then remembered that someone threw it in when I purchased from them through the Classifieds. So I vaped it and Woossaahhhhh it was so delicious. So I placed a order for the 15ml of the Rice Crispy flavor and Cool Watermelon. I'm delighted something told me to clean out my stash or I would have probably never placed an order since I mainly stick to sub forum.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
When I see joose, the first thing I can think about is the alcoholic beverage lol I was going through my stash yesterday and saw a tiny bottle that said Kick Bass Vapor on it. I was thinking "Where the heck did I get this from?" I then remembered that someone threw it in when I purchased from them through the Classifieds. So I vaped it and Woossaahhhhh it was so delicious. So I placed a order for the 15ml of the Rice Crispy flavor and Cool Watermelon. I'm delighted something told me to clean out my stash or I would have probably never placed an order since I mainly stick to sub forum.

Well 757... welcome aboard the SS Odd .... We hooked a keeper ;)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I placed my first order Friday. I'm happy I heard about KBV quickly....been vaping for 13 days now, and no analogs since I started. I didn't order the extra flavor shot.....now I'm worried I made a mistake with that, based on what some folks are saying here.

Diane

Hey Diva, welcome to the KBV family. Don't worry about the extra flavor - best advice really is to start w/what the "joose" experts believe is right, and go from their based on your own experience. I've tried many with and w/o extra flavor, and find some are better one way, some the other. :) Taste is subjective, so have fun and experiment. :D :smokie:

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Welcome Harley from a former Michigander(Belleville, MI). KBV is a great joose vendor and you stumbled upon a goldmine! Most KBV joose does not need the x-flavor shot. I've only came across one joose that I felt needed it(Buttercream Icing). I ordered it with my last order and really love it. BTW, I've ordered over 30 diff flavors from KBV so you probably will be ok without the x-flavor shot. I should point out also that we here at KBV spell "juice" as "joose"....I don't want you to send the grammar police after me...hehe

I placed my first order Friday. I'm happy I heard about KBV quickly....been vaping for 13 days now, and no analogs since I started. I didn't order the extra flavor shot.....now I'm worried I made a mistake with that, based on what some folks are saying here.

Diane

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
No grammar or spelling police...lol. Was just trying to let the person with the objection to "joose" know that they might want to lighten up a little.

I just hit the 14 day mark today.....haven't touched an analog since I picked up the KGO. I've smoked a PAD for over 40 years, so really excited that this is really working for me. Have 1 friend who has quit for 9 days now after trying mine and getting her own KGO, and 3 more friends that ordered KGO kits after seeing that I have really quit. I can't wait to get my "jooses" from KBV!!!!

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Congrats on hitting the two week mark. It's all downhill from here.

No grammar or spelling police...lol. Was just trying to let the person with the objection to "joose" know that they might want to lighten up a little.

I just hit the 14 day mark today.....haven't touched an analog since I picked up the KGO. I've smoked a PAD for over 40 years, so really excited that this is really working for me. Have 1 friend who has quit for 9 days now after trying mine and getting her own KGO, and 3 more friends that ordered KGO kits after seeing that I have really quit. I can't wait to get my "jooses" from KBV!!!!

I had tried ordering a while back and iirc there were website issues or something, then I forgot about it.

This thread reminded me, just placed my first order of several flavors.

A bit disappointed no rice crispy treat or pecan pie, hopefully next time.

In a day or so I'll start stalking the mailman!

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I just got notification that my order is shipping!! I do have both pecan pie and rice crispy treat coming..... I'm way excited to get these, as well as the 5 others I ordered. Already making up the list for what I want to order next time. Trying to make myself wait until I try these before placing the next order.

I have a couple of bottles of juice from another vendor that I have let sit for 10 days....trying to convince myself they are okay....lol.....but I really hate them. One is key lime pie....which just tastes like a straight key lime (where is the pie?) The other is caramel apple tobacco....which tastes like lighter fluid. I did get one from them (strawberry lemonade) that is pretty good...but got a feeling my future lemonades will be coming from KBV.

I had tried ordering a while back and iirc there were website issues or something, then I forgot about it.

This thread reminded me, just placed my first order of several flavors.

A bit disappointed no rice crispy treat or pecan pie
, hopefully next time.

In a day or so I'll start stalking the mailman!

Sorry about that, contact me next time and we can prolly work it out. I inserted 50 units Friday and they were gone by Sat. We'll be updating the depleted store by Thursday for sure. We expected heavy ordering after the closure but not to the extent it has been :) Shipping is also running about 3 days on current orders but we should close that gap up by tomorrow. Thanks for the order :)

MadKat

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
United States
Had a little issue with Kick Back Vapors sending the wrong sized bottle of my favorite juice after having to wait a week to order because they'd "gone fishing"...but pleased to announce that they very QUICKLY responded to my email and are correcting the situation by placing the other half of my order in the mail tomorrow. KBV RAWKS! I love the peppermint ice cream juice they have <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread