Not open for further replies.

DragonXIII

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
North Alabama
www.myclassicvw.com
Hello All,

I wanted to share this quick story.
I felt that for anyone wanting to introduce vaping to an analog smoker, that this package would have a very good chance to provide a good and positive experience to a first time vaper.

I have a son-in-law attending a college with a ban on smoking on the campus.
As a smoker he couldn't even smoke in his car out in the parking lot.
So for Christmas I gave him a LEO "Starter Kit" to solve his dilemma.

I had recently ordered a spare LEO PT Manual battery and a few packs of DC LR Cartos.
I already had a USB charge cord from an old cell phone.
So I bundled the cord, battery, some juice and some cartos for a "Starter Kit" as a Christmas gift.
All of the stuff cost about $30

He loved it. He has not switched completely to vaping but at least he has a way to get around the problem.
(My thoughts are that he is not attempting to quit analogs so ...)

So for anyone wanting to share the vaping experience for around $30 this is a great package,
I think the battery life, Time between charges, VTF and simplicity makes it a good choice.

Later I found this bundle at Ecig Arsenal for about the same cost as the bundle I put together,
boge leo cartomizer starter kit

Just thought I'd share that.
Thanks
I Love My LEO
Steve J

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is where I bought my first starter kit:

THE EASY STARTER KIT- KR808D-1

And it's where I've steered everyone I met who wanted to quit/switch over from smoking. And if someone tells me they're looking for the most "cigarette-like" way to vape ... I still send them on over to CigEasy.

But ...

If they don't care about mimicking smoking a cigarette ... I send them here for this starter kit:

Boge Leo Royal Starter Kit Combo-WOW only $37.00 for 2 Complete Leo's

It might be called a starter kit ... but it's everything anybody would need in an unparalleled PV. And if you forgo the box ... they'll add a DC/LR carto as a bonus. This isn't a "starter" kit ... this is a Start and Stay with kit. And it's only $37 ... I think it's the best deal I've ever seen.

Any time I need to pick up a couple of batteries ... I'm going to get this kit. One thing I've learned over the last couple of years vaping ... you can't have too many batteries or cartos.

DragonXIII

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
North Alabama
www.myclassicvw.com
Bobalex,

Ya know I had that same thought about ordering the Royal kit just for the extra batteries and cartos.
I guess on my budget I hesitated.
I'll have to try to slide that one by my wife.
She usually gives in to logic when it comes to money.
And that kit does make all kinds of sense for the LEO user.

I Love My LEO
Steve J

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
... I'll have to try to slide that one by my wife.

I have the same kind of conversations with my wife before any e-cig purchases. When you're on a budget ... you gotta watch where the money is going to go. These days there's no such thing as "disposable" income. Every month is a balancing act between "wants" vs. "needs."

When I needed a couple more batteries it made financial sense to go the Full Meal Deal with the Royal Leo Starter Kit. The next time I need a couple of batteries I'll do it again.

Once you find the PV that works ... you can get off the eternal "upgrade" path and settle down to day to day vaping. In my case it's with a Leo. I completely agree with your signature. Though I'd add one thing.

I Love My LEO(s)

Victorian

Moved On
Feb 23, 2012
This is where I bought my first starter kit:

THE EASY STARTER KIT- KR808D-1

And it's where I've steered everyone I met who wanted to quit/switch over from smoking. And if someone tells me they're looking for the most "cigarette-like" way to vape ... I still send them on over to CigEasy.

But ...

If they don't care about mimicking smoking a cigarette ... I send them here for this starter kit:

Boge Leo Royal Starter Kit Combo-WOW only $37.00 for 2 Complete Leo's

It might be called a starter kit ... but it's everything anybody would need in an unparalleled PV. And if you forgo the box ... they'll add a DC/LR carto as a bonus. This isn't a "starter" kit ... this is a Start and Stay with kit. And it's only $37 ... I think it's the best deal I've ever seen.

Any time I need to pick up a couple of batteries ... I'm going to get this kit. One thing I've learned over the last couple of years vaping ... you can't have too many batteries or cartos.

Buy two and get the 2nd one 25% off using code Kit5!

jaz2099

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2012
New York
I'm madly in love with the Leo and am seconds away from buying one, but i don't like the sharp look to it and was wondering if there are any cones that can be used with it?

Also is there an adapter for 808? I saw there's one for 510s.

I'm tempted to go with a Riva because it has the cone, as well as being compatible with 808 carts and tanks which I already have, but I just can't get over the brown marble and gold look, and the overall style.

Plus I'm a Leo so it would be fitting. :laugh:

DragonXIII

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
North Alabama
www.myclassicvw.com
jaz,

Sorry so late in reply.

I have not seen a LEO to 808 either.

As far as Cones go none are available or likely to be.
I don't know if the LEO to 510 adapter has external/outer threads to screw on a cone.

The Std. LEO atty fits the proprietary connector on the battery and there are no external/outer threads to put a cone on it.
The sanitary cover is a snap fit.

Also with the XL and DC/LR cartos they are the same diameter of the battery making a straight line all the way up to the mouth piece. So there is no need for a cone. Plus they hold so much juice it is incredible. They practally eliminate the need for the seemingly small tank/atty. Unless you prefer dripping in an atty.

Hope that helps.

I Love My LEO
Steve J

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread