My opinion still means nothing despite my experience elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradsBrotherStu

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Phila Burbs
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
Exactly how would one go about spamming a discussion thread? Is it even possible? Just curious

Hang around enough Internet fora for long enough and you'll run across all sorts of ingenious ways to spam a discussion. Such posts usually take the form of noobs praising something to the sky and 'helpfully' including a link or two.

Vapronicity

Dec 11, 2011
FL
Hang around enough Internet fora for long enough and you'll run across all sorts of ingenious ways to spam a discussion. Such posts usually take the form of noobs praising something to the sky and 'helpfully' including a link or two.

Thanks for the reply, Eddie But I don't get it.
How is a noob praising a product any different than the banner ads at the end of some posts which advetise Provari, for example?

Still just curious.

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
Thanks for the reply, Eddie But I don't get it. How is a noob praising a product any different than the banner ads at the end of some posts which advetise Provari, for example? Still just curious.

Well, one may be new to the forum (low post count) but not new to whatever the forum discusses. By definition, a member of a forum would appear to share the same interests with other members and, human nature being what it is, we tend to accept the recommendations of those who share our interests.

A new member praising a device in an extravagant manner, when that device is usually a fair way along the learning curve, tends to set the alarm bells ringing around here. A noob to vaping will probably not start his/her journey with a Provari (for example) - although, I accept, there are exceptions.

Sorry for not being clearer about this - I think we're straying a little OT in any case.
:vapor:

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
hehe you kinda just gave away your "nunya" location

At home, I use a Big Kazoo from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop with a dual coil tank (Liquinator). On the go, I prefer my Prodigy V3.1 with a 510 or 306 @ 1.5 or 1.8 ohms. Juice preferences change hour by hour but I usually stick with fruits and tobaccos or a combination of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread