Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
And I am impressed! It is much smaller than I imagined and with a battery installed about the same weight as a roll of quarters. Build quality is flawless. I unpacked it, put a battery in, put the extension cap on, put my 2.1 ohm carto on and set it at 4.3 ohms like I've owned this thing forever (it's sooooo easy!). I took my first vape and it was awesome, better than any vape I've ever experienced in more than 2 years.

This Provari really is a thing of beauty (to me anyway). Now I realize what all they hype is about and there's no doubt in my mind that it is worth every penny. I'm now trying my old 510 atty (2.2 ohm) with my pyramid tea bag filled cart and cranked it up to 4.4 volts and it is hitting with flavor and vapor I've not experienced before. It's taking me a while to type this because I keep stopping and picking it up to look at and vape!

I've got to thank BIG BLUE for enlightening me about the Provari, and to all of you who posted such excellent reviews both written and video. I don't know if any Provape people read these posts, but I have say that they have definitely done it right and I congratulate you on building such a fine product. There's nothing else I can say that hasn't already been said about this Provari. I am one very happy camper and now I have got to get a nice tank setup for myself.

Life is good!

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
I just ordered one, what do you like best about it?

That's a tough question because there are so many things that I really like about it. Quality of build is high on the list because this thing reminds me of a well-built watch, very precise fits. It just feels hefty in your hand and the menu system is so easy to use. And as I mentioned before, it is so much smaller than I imagined no matter how many photos and videos I've watched before. Even with the extension cap (but no carto or atty attached) it stands about 1/4" shorter than a soda can. About the weight of a roll of quarters, but thinner. Just a good solid piece of workmanship.

You will not be disappointed! :)

vegas0707

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Tennessee
That's a tough question because there are so many things that I really like about it. Quality of build is high on the list because this thing reminds me of a well-built watch, very precise fits. It just feels hefty in your hand and the menu system is so easy to use. And as I mentioned before, it is so much smaller than I imagined no matter how many photos and videos I've watched before. Even with the extension cap (but no carto or atty attached) it stands about 1/4" shorter than a soda can. About the weight of a roll of quarters, but thinner. Just a good solid piece of workmanship.

You will not be disappointed! :)
Congratulations, and thanks for the reply. I am looking forward to it arriving.

motox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
Poinciana, FL
I just ordered one, what do you like best about it?

Vegas, there is a LOT to like about these devices. Like Shortstuff said, the build quality is absolutely top-notch. It just feels like a precision engineered, perfectly crafted piece of gear. From a functionality standpoint, it has "fixed" a couple of the problems I've had for a while with vaping. First, there is zero voltage fall-off as the battery drains. If you set the device to 4.6 volts, it will stay at 4.6 until dead - makes it a very consistent experience.

The second very cool thing that you can do with the ProVari is really pull any atomizer out of the sock drawer, check the resistance, and dial in a voltage that works for you - every darn time. Have you ever bought a pack of attys that some seem to hit great and others do not? What I'm learning is that even though they are supposed to be identical, you can find some pretty wild shifts in resistance from atty to atty. With the ProVari, it really doesn't matter - you can dial it up or down as you like.

One other thing that is cool as heck. If you're like me, you may have some abandoned juices around that you just never liked a lot. Try them again, but play around with your voltages and you may find something that you really like. I recently pulled out an old bottle of an Apple Pie juice that never seemed to taste right. But I have found that vaping it in the 4.5 volt range, it is really very good!

Anyway, enough rambling - but I know you are gonna LOVE your new baby :)

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
Don't forget .. protection for your new investment. Took my cover off to look at it last week.. Looks brand new !!

Provari 2 009.jpg Puppies Dec 12th 2011 016.jpg Puppies Dec 12th 2011 008.jpg ProVari 021.jpg

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Provari just got it right! I love the fact that the idea of quality still exists in America today! Americans will pay more for things that exceed expectations! I hope Provari expands, develops new products as this industry is still growing and they are in the position to be the Ford Motor Company of the 21st century! Great device that really is a piece of art that exceeds expectations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread