Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Theres no boge counterfits . I order directly from boge and have got over 400 bad cartos. My order a few months ago were horrid. They did come with the new short condoms which cant be condom filled. They had a bad lime/plasticy smell and none lasted for more then a day . Resistances ranged from 1.4-2.6ohm and they were all marked SR 3 ohm ss . So many that didnt even work. What a waste of 100 bucks. They told me nothing was wrong and that they sometimes mix up SR with LR and put them in SR packages. A real BS answer. I still stuck with them though and bought another 50 from a coop which were decent but no where near what they were 6+ months ago . I got about 2-4 days max out of the new ones .

Now i just received another 200 from boge and they are now back to the original longer condoms ,thats good however i havent even gone through the first 5 pack yet and theres already issues. I just had one that was completly clogged ,next one read 2.6ohm and was garbage by the end of the day . I hope all 200 arnt going to be complete crap again.

We really got to start complaining directly to boge. Complaining to a reseller will get you nowhere as it dont get back to them . Something really needs to be done because boges were what kept me vaping and with these crap ones i barely want to vape now.

I use to get 8-10 days out of one now im lucky if it works and when it does i get 1-2 days usually.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've had a hard time trusting vendors and products, and finally ordered 10 boxes of Boges way back in early Jan.- pre-Bogegate. I started in on them a few months ago and they're packaged correctly and have the long-shorts, but they die within a few days.

Previously I had been putting them in tanks and they'd last a month easy.

Here;s the best way to complain: DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT

anavidfan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Ive been buying them from Surevapes, vapor beast and vapor alley and they have been performing pretty good, no duds, they just seem to be testing out at 2.5 a bit higher than 2.0 so I dont know if that is part of the problems. I have some that last longer than others. But at least the build seems to be consistant. I noticed that the ones that were coming in with the larger center holes( where the coil is) were the ones that were giving me the most problem. I believe that these had thinner area of the filler and when punched they were probably being pierced causing the flooding. Some of the others that were filled too densely were of course having problems with not wicking properly.

So for now, till I can find another brand of cartomizer that I like better, its still boges for me. Ive tried the Ikvenvapes platinums,gold too hard of a draw. Ive tried the resurrectors, not bad a bit hotter, but good. I want to try the Renews.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 10, 2011
    NYC
    This has gone on over 6 months or something. You think they don't know yet? :)

Here;s the best way to complain: DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT

Boges are the only thing that keeps me vaping . All other cartos have been crap too which is the only reason i keep buying boges. Theres no other choice. How is just because people buy them a good reason for not fixing there issues. There are huge topics on other forums about how bad they have got. If there were another choice i surely wouldnt buy boges anymore but theres not . Smoketech,kangerr,all CE-x's all worse then boge .Doesnt make boge good though.

Back before you were vaping boge used to make a quality carto that could go 10 days easy before even the draw or flavor got tight. If you wanted youd be able to push 15 days on one and iv never seen a single one fail completly in hundreds of them. As of now the 1-3 days i get on one is not nearly the same quality as it once was .The only reason i buy is because those 1-3 days is still better then other cartos out of the box. I think with how many people that supported boge over the years they would do something about their product and not rob the customers that made them out of money . Not only money in buying double the cartos but also buying double the juice.

My best way of complaining i guess would be to stop vaping huh .We put this info out here so we can all do something about it together to fix the problem not to be ridiculed on what we buy. Me not buying boges is not going to changed anything to fix the problem. Speaking up to the source of the problem is and i have done that on a few occasions. .

Most people dont know who to email about it when they have problems. 99% of the time their reseller is not going to tell bogetech this .

If you have a issue email it here
    http://message.alibaba.com/msgsend/...n=1&id=609015155&tracelog=tracedetailfeedback

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread