My Silver Bullet Died!!! <Resolved>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
South Jersey
My SB has been getting weaker the past few days. I thought it was due to the batteries maybe not being fully charged, so I kept changing them. But there was less and less flavor and less and less vapor. Today it died completely.

So I tried completely different batteries. I tried 3 different attys. I tried wiping the connections, although they still seemed pretty clean (only 1 month old, and I didn't start using it till about 2 weeks ago). Still dead.

So I'm back to my 510 for now. I contacted AltSmoke through email but haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully, there's a simple solution.

Debbie

Note: See bottom post! Great customer service!

Last edited by a moderator:

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
My SB has been getting weaker the past few days. I thought it was due to the batteries maybe not being fully charged, so I kept changing them. But there was less and less flavor and less and less vapor. Today it died completely.

So I tried completely different batteries. I tried 3 different attys. I tried wiping the connections, although they still seemed pretty clean (only 1 month old, and I didn't start using it till about 2 weeks ago). Still dead.

So I'm back to my 510 for now. I contacted AltSmoke through email but haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully, there's a simple solution.

Debbie
Debbie,
Send me your contact info via PM, I will let you know what to do. Rob forwarded the email to me 2 minutes after you sent it to him. My appologies I was not near my email to respond, I was in the shop.
Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread