Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I ordered from them on 11/28 and recieved my order on 12/1. Talk about fast shipping. Then again I am in the same state. They are based in the great state of California.

The juice type they sell is Boge/Dekang, the same as what Heavens-gifts and Health Cabin sells in China. That is where Strictlyejuice gets their juice I'm sure. They have really good prices on the juice they offer. It's less than ten dollars for a 30ml bottle of juice.

You can buy the same juice cheaper online over from China but for someone like me it's not worth paying the overseas shipping costs if you only want a couple bottles of juice. It would be a good deal to buy overseas if you bought juice in bulk quantities.

But if you only want a small order of juice then Strictlyejuice is the way to go for cheaper (keep in mind this is for Dekang juice) if you count the overseas shipping cost compared to buying it here in U.S. (for U.S. residents)

I've read some complaints about their website not being secure for online ordering, and my conclusion is that it is indeed not secure. Which means that the webpage does not expire after ordering. That means that after you order online using a bank or credit card someone can look up the same page through the internet history on the same computer and get the information. That means don't go ordering on the computer at the library.

But for someone like me who is using a home computer and has the latest up to date internet security and firewalls and is the only one who uses my PC. I took the plunge and ordered. And deleted the internet history right after.

Right now their website is down because I think they are trying to make it more secure for online ordering. As for their customer service well my order consisted of 13 different flavors. Most were the 3ml. bottles to try out different juice flavors. I was missing a bottle in my order and only recieved 12 flavors. I emailed and let them know I was missing a 3ml. bottle of juice. They said that they would give me a 10ml. bottle of that juice that was missing and give me a 5% discount on my next order.

I like Dekang juice and they are my new supplier. It would be a whole different ballgame had the SB400 bill passed in California.

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
I spoke with the owner, Chris, on the phone to give him my payment info. Whether or not a cell phone conversation is secure or not is a whole different issue. (!) He thought his site would have a secure checkout within a couple of days. He's a very pleasant fellow, but then I'd be a pleasant fellow if I lived in Hawaii, too. (He does have his shipments sent out from CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread