My ugly setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkreaper

Jun 20, 2013
Josephine, Texas
Hello I'm still new to vaping and finally got a battery and tank I'm happy with, well I'm happy with the vapor production and the battery is awesome, but the setup as a whole is kind of weird looking. Does any one know of anything that blend these two together better.Thanks for any help
negahamu.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
You could get a tank skirt. Just a flaired connector that threads onto the ego threads and polishes up the look. Or, I'm pretty sure they make slim novas, I know they make slim versions of other tanks...
Well F, my links won't work correctly. But if you go to your preferred vendors site, they will probably carry both...

Last edited:

darkreaper

Jun 20, 2013
Josephine, Texas

Ructions

Jul 1, 2013
Dublin
If you love your Vivi Nova thats great, but there are also tanks such as the Kanger EVOD that screw directly onto the eGo threading which eliminates the need for the skirts. Also, the EVOD is one of, if not the best, clearomizers on the market.

Hi! I'm really new to all this. Yesterday I was ordering a Kanger EVOD, but the site I was buying from recommended that I bought a Kanger MT3 instead. They said the MT3 is newer and better.

I was a bit weary, so I checked to see if they had the EVOD in stock incase they were out of stock. I thought that might be why they were encouraging me to get something different. But they had both in stock and both were the very same price.

So, can anyone tell me what is different between the Kanger EVOD and the MT3, coz they both look EXACTLY the same. Which one is better and why?

Thank-you! :)

(P.S. Darkreaper, I think your e-cig looks class!)

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi! I'm really new to all this. Yesterday I was ordering a Kanger EVOD, but the site I was buying from recommended that I bought a Kanger MT3 instead. They said the MT3 is newer and better.

I was a bit weary, so I checked to see if they had the EVOD in stock incase they were out of stock. I thought that might be why they were encouraging me to get something different. But they had both in stock and both were the very same price.

So, can anyone tell me what is different between the Kanger EVOD and the MT3, coz they both look EXACTLY the same. Which one is better and why?

Evod is 1.6ml capacity and pretty sure it's a polycarbonite encased with a metal cover. MT3 and MT3S are 3 ml capacity and are metal so you can use tank cracker juices. T3 and T3S are the same as MT3 and MT3S except a polycarbonate tank. MT3 and T3 are old style head and coil 1 piece. MT3S and T3S are new style with 2 piece base/coil assembly.

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
Unlike the MT3, the EVOD has replaceable coil heads. The MT3s, however, also has replaceable coil heads (they actually use the same head as the EVOD). Just be careful which MT3 you are buying (your want the 's' version).

Both the MT3s and the EVOD are eGo-threaded, bottom-coil clearomizers ...the EVOD is 1.7ml and the MT3s is 2.4ml (with the associated size difference, the MT3s is taller than the EVOD).

texasguy4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Wylie, TX

I have several MT3S's and Evods. Make sure you get the new "S" model (MT3S). I can't say that one is any better than the other except the MT3S holds more. They both have been trouble free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread