luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Dunhill Early Morning Pipe Tobacco
Description: Mild, pleasant, and delicious. That's Dunhill Early Morning Pipe tobacco in a nutshell. This mild-bodied pipe tobacco is perfect for the first light of the day, but has enough flavor and aroma to finish a meal. Made in Denmark with sweet Orientals and bright and red Virginias, lightly pressed and lightly stoved, this ribbon-cut pipe tobacco will soothe the palate with each puff. A light English blend with sweet tobacco notes and a wonderful room note. For decades, the legendary Dunhill name has been a staple in the pipe industry, producing some of the world’s finest pipe and pipe tobaccos. Dunhill pipe tobaccos are high-quality and deliver an unrivaled bouquet and room note. Dunhill Early Morning Pipe Tobacco is no exception.
Strength: 2 - Mild-Medium
Tobacco: Latakia, Oriental, Virginia
Style: English

Thoughts:
My Vape Juice (MVJ) has some of the best extracted tobaccos available. With one of the best filtration processes MJV creates full-flavored tobaccos with no residue left on your hardware. While the cigar extracts are clear in color the pipe tobaccos very from light-medium brown. Don't let that fool you as both styles are excellent.

Dunhill comes light brown in color with a slight smokey tobacco odor. On inhale the Virginia tobaccos are present with a slightly sweet flavor and mild body. Virginia is the most common tobacco used in pipe blends and would be thought of as the "stereotypical" tobacco. On exhale the Oriental tobacco is evident with a smokey and darker medium body. As the Oriental is described as sweet this lessens the bitterness of the dark tobacco.

When both tobaccos combine we are treated to a medium-bodied English tobacco. As written in the description this would be more of an early morning tobacco since the flavor is strong and dark without being overbearing. This would be a tobacco that is more of an anytime smoke than the standard dark English tobaccos that must be smoked after a large meal.

Final Thoughts:

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe is quite unique. Many English tobacco extracts are very dark and usually not something you would vape all day. Other English tobaccos are sweetened after the extract which makes the vape taste unlike the real thing. Since Dunhill is already balanced with the sweetness and tobaccos before the extract Dunhill tastes authentic and amazing. I highly recommend this. 9/10

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
Running mine at 8.5 - 9.0 watts on my MVP 2.0 with a Kanger Mini Pro Tank 3 and 2.0 ohm head I get more Latakia than oriental. :?: Maybe it is the difference in delivery system or the fact that the one I vaped was a 0mg pre-production version sent as an extra with an order. Either way, I agree that this is a great vape and one I could easily use all day. In fact I have taken it to work and vaped it exclusively for 12.5 hours. I have already hit this bottle for 4ml since it came in last week.

I am a big fan and recommend it every chance I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread