My Visit To V4L Today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
I bet they would be just fine with you only getting a pack of cartos and a battery. From what I've heard they like meeting their customers!

I would love to meet them as well they treat everyone so great you know they have to be great people. I may be going for more then just some cartos I want to get a starter kit for my buddy up in wisconsin. So a visit is in order very soon hopefully.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
I bet they would be just fine with you only getting a pack of cartos and a battery. From what I've heard they like meeting their customers!

Sorry Taryn, but you've got that one wrong! They don't like meeting customers, they like meeting family! ;)

They don't care whether you buy anything or not. They enjoy laughing, sharing stories, showing off their stuff and.. well... making you SMILE!

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
Sorry Taryn, but you've got that one wrong! They don't like meeting customers, they like meeting family! ;)

They don't care whether you buy anything or not. They enjoy laughing, sharing stories, showing off their stuff and.. well... making you SMILE!

I may have to set something up with him then to make a trip out to them. I know they are busy alot so getting out on first try probably wont happen but hopefully I can do it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread