My Waffle order shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrion

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
PA
Thanks for the responses, you guys. I will definitely set most of it aside. I am really going through the Coconut Cream Pie, though, so hopefully it won't be 2 full weeks for all of them!

Surprisingly, I am not enjoying the Boston Cream Pie as much as I expected. I think I might be like some others (UpInTheHills?) who find that chocolate doesn't work so well as a vape. I am not giving up hope, though! :)

Hey NewLou,

Don't give up on the chocolate too quickly. I was getting a burnt dark chocolate taste from the German Chocolate Cake. It took almost a month to settle in (my wrecked taste buds may have contributed to this). A month later it has settled into a velvety, buttery, rich chocolate flavor. It's incredible.

Agrion

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
PA
Grrrrr.....:ohmy: Order #11999 (Pending) Guess I'm gonna have to wait a few days more days, which is cool.....:)
A question on "steeping". Is it best to let it steep with the cap off to breath..... Or just put it in a cool, dark place with the cap on for a week or 2?
Thanks.....
Vape On.....

I keep them in a cool dark place with caps on for a week or so. 2 weeks seems to be the sweet spot for me and as I just wrote 4 weeks for chocolate. YMMV.

Also the advice I got from Geoff was to keep the liquids and doublers separate until ready to mix. In other words steep then mix.

Last edited:

TunnelVision

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Maui
I keep them in a cool dark place with caps on for a week or so. 2 weeks seems to be the sweet spot for me and as I just wrote 4 weeks for chocolate. YMMV.

Also the advice I got from Geoff was to keep the liquids and doublers separate until ready to mix. In other words steep then mix.

Thanks Agrion,
Guess I'll have to resist the urge for a couple of weeks......
As the ol saying goes, ''Some things are worth waiting for"......
Oh the Pain, Oh the Agony! :p
Vape On.....

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
Hey NewLou,

Don't give up on the chocolate too quickly. I was getting a burnt dark chocolate taste from the German Chocolate Cake. It took almost a month to settle in (my wrecked taste buds may have contributed to this). A month later it has settled into a velvety, buttery, rich chocolate flavor. It's incredible.
Thanks, Agrion. I am really glad to hear this, as chocolate is my favorite food! I think I am going through some major taste bud restructuring: right now, all of my TV juices taste like salty butter! :blink: Yuk! (Don't get me wrong, I like butter...but this isn't the melted, lobster-dipping kind; more like inside of the wrapper of a cheap salted butter microwave popcorn.

[In Paula Poundstone voice: "No, I haven't actually tasted the wrapper of any microwave popcorn; I am just using my imagination.:)"]

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario

will they not steep once they are mixed? or is the process just going to take longer?

Agrion

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
PA
I didn't really get into details with him. I asked if I should mix and let them sit or vice versa and he said keep them separate until you need to mix them. He's the mixmaster so I go by it. :)

Also as a practical matter, keeping them separated gives me more options. If you buy a 36mg liquid and a 2oz doubler, mix it all, you will have 3oz of 12mg. Keeping them separate allows you to mix small batches of whatever strength between 36 and 0 you want.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I didn't really get into details with him. I asked if I should mix and let them sit or vice versa and he said keep them separate until you need to mix them. He's the mixmaster so I go by it. :)

Also as a practical matter, keeping them separated gives me more options. If you buy a 36mg liquid and a 2oz doubler, mix it all, you will have 3oz of 12mg. Keeping them separate allows you to mix small batches of whatever strength between 36 and 0 you want.
It also gives you more options in creating your own combinations. I'm combining raspberry e-liquid with peppermint doubler, apricot cheesecake with raspberry doubler, s'mores with peppermint (I have e-liquid and doubler of each) and so on. If you mix it to your vaping strength, then whatever you combine it with has to be at vaping strength as well.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Pic for reference.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 41

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Just letting everybody who got Plain waffles to know that this liquid really doesn't need to age (if you ask me, that is) it tastes exactly the same as the bottle I let sit for 2 1/2 weeks... Well I didn't let it sit like that by choice, I just lost it for 2 1/2 weeks lol!! But trust me, I believe this liquid is one of the very few that just marries together with all of the components instantly upon mixing. Just a little info! Hope you all enjoy your waffles!!!!! I'm gonna need to make a sig for my TV waffle love in Photoshop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread