My wife gift arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
The wife used to smoke 1 pack of analog a day, she quit the same time as me but with one exception, she kept smoking one analog a day. A made her a deal, if she quit smoking the 1 analog a day I will buy her a Provari. Well she hasn't smoke the 1 analog a day for the last 2 weeks so this arrived today. Sorry, I wasn't able to make the picture smaller.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
When I saw the title I thought it was a joke because I use my woman to rationalize a lot of my purchases including the iPad I'm making this post on :lol: Red looks great by the way but I'm a little biased as you can tell by my name. I also have 2 of those chargers you have which I have been using since day one of vaping! Damn near ten months now. I'm so very proud of you and your wifey. Stay strong and vape on brother!

RHP

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
When I saw the title I thought it was a joke because I use my woman to rationalize a lot of my purchases including the iPad I'm making this post on :lol: Red looks great by the way but I'm a little biased as you can tell by my name. I also have 2 of those chargers you have which I have been using since day one of vaping! Damn near ten months now. I'm so very proud of you and your wifey. Stay strong and vape on brother!

RHP

I know I use her to, all this came about when she saw my black regular v2.5 Provari arrived. She started complaining why I didn't get her one so I made the deal as I mentioned above and she took me up on it ( didn't think she would). I'm glad she did, now we are both on zero analogs. Love the tank, it has my initials one side and the reaper in the other side, looks really good.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Meaning to find a special occasion? Can't it be just because you know she would love one? That is if she likes purple. I got the mini in purple and it's a weird purple. It's growing on me but I would prefer a tad darker purple.

I have been meaning to find a special occasion to by my GF a purple Provari. I just never quite pull the trigger because while I know she would go crazy for it when she starts using it, she doesn't ever act overly interested because it is out of her price range as something she would ever buy herself.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
I have been meaning to find a special occasion to by my GF a purple Provari. I just never quite pull the trigger because while I know she would go crazy for it when she starts using it, she doesn't ever act overly interested because it is out of her price range as something she would ever buy herself.

You know what a special occasion is between two people that love each other? That special occasion is every day you are together!! My opinion of course. So go ahead a pull the trigger if that is going to make her happy. Mine jump up and down when I got her red mini provari, that was priceless for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread