Wife found out the cost of the Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

emag7311

Nov 3, 2013
montreal, canada
Back story..
Been vaping 3 weeks now.. and started with the provari starter kit for both myself and wife.. so thats 2 provari minis..after a week got 2 kayfun lite plus which just arrived last thursday.. so far this setup is the final setup..(actually I have a taifun gt clone on the way) wife loves the kayfun better then the protank2..
With analogs she would normally be the one buying.. always getting 2 packs one for myself and other for her.. so primarily it was coming out of her extra money.. we have our communal expenses and have our own extra money for whatever

So yesterday we were talking (heard this activity helps with the marriage) and I mentioned that the Provari was like 500ish $.. her jaw dropped and was ... really! ! So I camly said.. why should it matter I spent over 500 this one time..i did it so you can save over 5000 a year.. im now paying for all the vaping stuff .. she took the bill for dinner and paid.. lol

Side note.. my brother in law and his son bought a provari for thier first vaping kit after seeing mine.. and converted 4 people at work and a neighbor to vaping..

emag7311

Nov 3, 2013
montreal, canada
Oh well...In one sense, its not much to save your life and have a great vape. With a Provari and the Kayfun, your vaping at the highest level you can as far as taste and great vapor production....IMHO

Vape on !!

Had too.. my wife wasnt on planning in quitting. . Thusday she was freaking out because she ran out of analogs and was vaping for 2 days (she usually had one analog in the am since she started vaping) she was complaining that she wasnt getting enough that day and was very edgy (she got a pack after).. I knew if she gets a bad experience she will not switch over. Hence the decision for the provari. Since the kayfun she has been enjoying it much more..

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Husband found out the cost of one pair of Tory Burch shoes cost that wife just purchased!! More provaris and tanks to come!! If the wife is happy, all is happy!!:vapor:

Wife finds out that husband has a Semovar and Russian 91 inbound this week and decides that she should get something as well. So husband orders wife KFL+ and then wife wants to know why she can't have another mod. Husband says wife already has 4 mods and doesn't need another one. Wife is mad now, but doesn't know husband will be ordering her a bronze mini tomorrow.

Husband know how to be sneaky sometimes :D

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Wife finds out that husband has a Semovar and Russian 91 inbound this week and decides that she should get something as well. So husband orders wife KFL+ and then wife wants to know why she can't have another mod. Husband says wife already has 4 mods and doesn't need another one. Wife is mad now, but doesn't know husband will be ordering her a bronze mini tomorrow.

Good form on that one.

images

I don't recommend having a wife, but if you do,
keep her happy with a ProVari or two...

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana

Little does husband know, but mad wife already has one in her cart thinking "I'll show him who needs another one."

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Little does husband know, but mad wife already has one in her cart thinking "I'll show him who needs another one."

Only problem with that assumption is that wife can barely turn a computer on and always has husband order the stuff that wife wants, which wife usually wants what husband already has because wife won't get on computer and do the research herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread