Myblu tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiva213

Feb 16, 2020
United States
Myblu is a pod system. Are you looking for something similar to replace it?
Yes my is a pod system also. It wont fire there is no liquid on the battery nothing leaking cleaned it out like it said with a q-tip abd nothing and since I can't just go buy one now. Im looking for something similar or better

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Yes my is a pod system also. It wont fire there is no liquid on the battery nothing leaking cleaned it out like it said with a q-tip abd nothing and since I can't just go buy one now. Im looking for something similar or better
I can't help ya but I'm sure someone will come along that can.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
How old is the battery section? Those will eventually quit working after a while. Blu will send you a warranty replacement if you signed up for the MyBlu registration plan.

I've been having issues with some pods that I bought on the big fruit close-out sale not working properly. I get 3 blinking blue lights but no vapor. Sometimes I can get it working again by drying off any excess liquid on the 2 metal contacts on the bottom, and pressing it against the sleeve on my shirt to get it working again. If that doesn't work, I've resorted to carefully removing the bottom section from an empty, but working pod and swapping it out with the problem pod.

I haven't tried any other pod systems to give recommendations.

Reactions: stols001

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Vladdin RE is my favorite pod. Comes with empty pods you fill yourself. Been using it for months, and never an issue- very reliable, and I can refill pods 4-5 times, even using a coil gunking juice. In fact, I just bought a few more. First time I ever did that with a pod, and I've tried at least a dozen.

Shiva213

Feb 16, 2020
United States
How old is the battery section? Those will eventually quit working after a while. Blu will send you a warranty replacement if you signed up for the MyBlu registration plan.

I've been having issues with some pods that I bought on the big fruit close-out sale not working properly. I get 3 blinking blue lights but no vapor. Sometimes I can get it working again by drying off any excess liquid on the 2 metal contacts on the bottom, and pressing it against the sleeve on my shirt to get it working again. If that doesn't work, I've resorted to carefully removing the bottom section from an empty, but working pod and swapping it out with the problem pod.

I haven't tried any other pod systems to give recommendations.
Its quit new a few weeks to a month

Shiva213

Feb 16, 2020
United States
Ok got rid of myblu device and got a wocket. Love it its easy to use. And its smooth
20200219_183819.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread